EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Andriasang said:
D3 Publisher made official non-Famitsu announcement today of If I Were in a Sealed Room With a Girl I'd Probably XXX. The announcement included a bunch of new screens, which you can see here, and a bunch of new details, which I've summed up below.

You play as a high school student named Kouhei. The game is split into two worlds, the "sealed room world" and the real world.
In the real world, Kouhei is a student who has the hots for three girls at his school. There's Kasumi Akishino, a shy girl who's in Kouhei's class. There's Tsubasa Itou, the most popular girl at school, who's said to have turned down over 100 boys. And there's Kokoro Tougo, Kouhei's childhood friend and two years his junior.

Although Kouhei considers Kokoro to be like a little sister, he's recently started taking interest in her.
The sealed room world is a place that exists in Kouhei's dreams. He for some reason appears as a fairy in these dreams. As you might have guessed, the girls in the dream world are the same as the girls in the real world.
The girls find themselves locked away in the sealed room, and you must help them find key fragments in order to open the lock. This involves giving textual hints to the girl. For example, you can write the word "vacuum cleaner" to make the girl pick up a vacuum cleaner and use it to aid in escaping. If the girl wants to grab a carton of milk from up on a shelf out of her reach, you can enter "chair" and she'll climb up on a chair.
Because you're a fairy, you can fly around the room using the slide pad. You can use this to easily scan the environment, or you can get in for some closeups of the girls. You can control the view via the gyro sensor and use buttons to zoom in and out.
The real and dream worlds are linked up. The girls may reveal some information to you as a fairy, including their feelings for Kouhei, which you can use to help with your attempts at getting close to the girls in the real world.

Source: http://andriasang.com/comyt1/
Official site: http://www.d3p.co.jp/jktoxx_3ds/pc.html
The main reason I posted this was to get opinions. Personally, I laughed at the title of the game.

Reactions: ComeTurismO

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I loled at it, I have seen screenies and details of the game but passed it by to post up about Conception.

That game is impossible to play unless you can both read and write in Japanese. Avoid this if you can't do both.

It looks good but I don't really import many adventure games and this one doesn't impress as much as maybe something like Love Plus.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The game has a misleading title.
When will there be an X rated 3DS game? :(

Although CERO has a Z rating and uses it, it's only for games with the heaviest violence and criminal themes, an X rated game in Japan wouldn't happen on a console since no one will license it and market for these on consoles are dismal at best, now PC it would be the opposite.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I loled at it, I have seen screenies and details of the game but passed it by to post up about Conception.

That game is impossible to play unless you can both read and write in Japanese. Avoid this if you can't do both.

It looks good but I don't really import many adventure games and this one doesn't impress as much as maybe something like Love Plus.
The writing portion looks all hiragana, so I guess I won't have problems. ^_^
As for reading, I can read some and use context clues to fill in the blanks for the rest (mostly, difficult kanji), so I guess no problems there.

I wonder why this image shows two bubbles to write, though...

Now, the only thing I need is a 3ds and a way to obtain this game without my parents noticing.
Seriously, this game is enough incentive to make me buy a 3ds... :creep:

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You actually plan on getting a 3DS just for this game? I doubt the box art will have anything your parents would mind on it. Other than the title but they wouldn't be able to read that,right?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the..

Is this what they meant by "hardcore"? :wtf:

:lol:
The game has a misleading title.
When will there be an X rated 3DS game? :(

Never. Nintendo has a strict Violence/Sex-related games policy, it's EXTREMELY hard to push through that kind of content on their consoles.
I thought they was getting less strict over time?

@firegrey

Why do you want a x rated game..., just look on the internet for that kind of content. :lol:

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You actually plan on getting a 3DS just for this game? I doubt the box art will have anything your parents would mind on it. Other than the title but they wouldn't be able to read that,right?
Unfortunately, they can read it... ;O;
My parents are Asian, but I live/grew up in America.
I'll try to keep it hid somewhere secure. :ninja:

Also, I did say this is incentive, but I'm looking forward to other 3ds games as well. KH3D, Senran Kagura and a few more looks interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1