Hacking Destroyed the O3DSXL from the little one ;-)

konsolenumbau.expert

OP
Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
Hey up Guys.

As i was always lerning by doing i managed to (semi) Brick the O3DS-XL from the little one. . .

Not that bad i had another one spare and sat here till half past 12 tonight so he will not notice it in the morning.. Of cause he did cause of the save Games... lol

So....

Install before Brick:

A9LHAX after the OLD TUT... so Data_Input_v1

SysCFW everything was working fine till...

Problem:

Everytime he activated WLAN, DS Shut down with the usual Error Warning that something went wrong please restart (black screen with white letters)

So i played around abit till the hole Menu dissapeared... I´m talking of the "Menu" on the upper Screen right on Top where for example the WLAN Symbol appears. Wasn´t there anymore. So i thought i just reflash it via SysNand Restore through Decrypt 9. Choosed the SysNAND_A9LHAX Backup... (it was the Backup from the old v1 install)

I´m not sure if i ever update anything to v2 for sure i just got that backup.

So it didn´t work and not even Decrypt bootet. So i just flashed the SysNAND_Original Backup via Hardmod... Nothing.. I´m don´t give up so did the Spare 3DS and now i´m back on it. ;-)

After i read a bit around i thought probably because of the A9Install the Device might not be able to Boot a stock image anyhow. So i flashed the A9 Backup via Hardmod once again and there we are. I can boot Hourglass and everything but thingy wont boot to Dash... Any suggestions? This will be MY 3DS if i can get it to work again so it has to be done ;-)

Thanks Dudes looking forward for you Sugesstions and Tips.

If you dont mind likely with explanation why for example the SysNAND doesn´t boot at all as i´m always willing to learn as much as i can ;-)

Thanks and Greetz

Seb

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey up Guys.

As i was always lerning by doing i managed to (semi) Brick the O3DS-XL from the little one. . .

Not that bad i had another one spare and sat here till half past 12 tonight so he will not notice it in the morning.. Of cause he did cause of the save Games... lol

So....

Install before Brick:

A9LHAX after the OLD TUT... so Data_Input_v1

SysCFW everything was working fine till...

Problem:

Everytime he activated WLAN, DS Shut down with the usual Error Warning that something went wrong please restart (black screen with white letters)

So i played around abit till the hole Menu dissapeared... I´m talking of the "Menu" on the upper Screen right on Top where for example the WLAN Symbol appears. Wasn´t there anymore. So i thought i just reflash it via SysNand Restore through Decrypt 9. Choosed the SysNAND_A9LHAX Backup... (it was the Backup from the old v1 install)

I´m not sure if i ever update anything to v2 for sure i just got that backup.

So it didn´t work and not even Decrypt bootet. So i just flashed the SysNAND_Original Backup via Hardmod... Nothing.. I´m don´t give up so did the Spare 3DS and now i´m back on it. ;-)

After i read a bit around i thought probably because of the A9Install the Device might not be able to Boot a stock image anyhow. So i flashed the A9 Backup via Hardmod once again and there we are. I can boot Hourglass and everything but thingy wont boot to Dash... Any suggestions? This will be MY 3DS if i can get it to work again so it has to be done ;-)

Thanks Dudes looking forward for you Sugesstions and Tips.

If you dont mind likely with explanation why for example the SysNAND doesn´t boot at all as i´m always willing to learn as much as i can ;-)

Thanks and Greetz

Seb
Faulty wifi module? That's what it sounds like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.