Destroy All Humans! 2 remake announced for PS5, Xbox Series X|S and PC

capsule_616x353.jpg

THQ Nordic announced today that 2006's Destroy All Humans! 2 will be getting a remake, titled Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed. Developed by Black Forest Studios, the team behind last year's remake of the original Destroy All Humans!, Reprobed will reportedly be "rebuilt from scratch in Unreal Engine 4" and is expected to feature all the original skins for the main character, Crypto, from the first remake, as well as the ability to change the paint job on your flying saucer. The co-op from the original release of Destroy All Humans! 2 will also return, though as of right now only local split-screen co-op has been mentioned. There are currently no details on a release date, though THQ says it will be "coming soon."

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was thinking that if the first remake did well they would remake the second one. I really hope that the co op is not just split screen and can be made to be properly online for all versions. It would be nice to have a proper co op function for the remake.

Danker301090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NS port when? PS4 port when? XBO port when?
The Switch is the only real possibility of an eventual port dependant on how long Nintendo wants to stick to the switch branding. There is a real possibility we could have a decade worth of support for the system meaning 2027 at the earliest. A V2 or V3 could give it enough power to become a reality.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"