Gaming Desperately Looking for a Disney Infinity 3.0 save file.

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had almost everything unlocked until my daughter who is 5 years old formatted my wiiu hard drive. It takes forever to get sparks and buy everything again.

Reactions: depaul

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Hoegieoh

Hoegieoh

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,
I'm also desperately looking for a save file that contains as many Toybox maps as possible. Unfortunately you can't download them anymore. Is there anyone here who owns a Homebrew Wii U and is willing to share the Save-Data?
Hope dies last!
LG
Bert

Reactions: comput3rus3r

Maxjigga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m looking too. Maybe there’s a way that you and I can share whatever maps we have. You can email me at toonlessstudios at gmail dot com

Reactions: comput3rus3r

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You might also want to look at the PC version also, as it has all the characters... If you like this game it's worth a look.^_^ the repack version is cheap :rofl2::rofl2:

Last edited by Magsor,

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You might also want to look at the PC version also, as it has all the characters... If you like this game it's worth a look.^_^ the repack version is cheap :rofl2::rofl2:
But it doesn't have multiplayer. Any sort. Offline and online multiplayer aren't a thing in that version.

tradersmythers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had almost everything unlocked until my daughter who is 5 years old formatted my wiiu hard drive. It takes forever to get sparks and buy everything again.
I have my old Xbox One hard drive and the update last summer left me with a black screen. We wiped out or current HD and would like to get my saves and many downloaded maps/games back to our current HD. I'd be happy to share, but don't know how to transfer from my old Xbox SSD to my current Xbox. The YouTube videos online have directions that are obsolete. I'd be happy to share, but don't know if the save files will work for your system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.