Desperate for help

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by CwTCwT, Apr 1, 2007.

1. CwTCwT
    OP

CwTCwT Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2007
    United States
    Ok, so I have been searching all over the net, to try to resolve this problem. A friend suggested this site, I don't normally like to post for help, but I cant find a resolution, and I want to play!

Ultimately this is what i got: I have a supercard lite, super key, and a 2 gig micro sd card. I at first could not save my Ds games, i had to get this software patcher to use when i converted the game, with the Supercard software, now works fine no problem. So I thought GBA games same deal. Well its not, it creates a save file for the game within the Supercard software but it doesn't retain my progress. I really just want to be able to save with the normal save points in the respected GBA game. Although I did try using the real time save feature, by pressing L, R, select A, or B depending, but neither work they just either say please wait, , or just goes to black screen.

I hate not being able to find the resolution on my own, but my friend seems confident that yo guys wil be able to help.

Thankyou

[​IMG]

~ CwTCwT

Ok so after researching, this site now that I had access the only thing that I found works so far is restarting with the button combination, and then going to the save tab ( in the supercard menu) and saving the respected game manually. If anyone can figure out another way to save without doing this the update would be appreicated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice