Homebrew DeSmuME Wii - DS Emulator for Wii in development.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
3D with r141 is slower for me.
Mario64 DS : World 3D textures are still transparent or bad color. player sprite (Yoshi) is correctly textured like before.
Pac Pix : glitchy (all the screens, even 2D). But it has always been like this.
Yoshi touch & go is very slow, and stylus touching doesn't work (maybe because it's slow). I can't select a game. 3D sprites have wrong colors.
Polarium : very bad sound (noisy, like pshhhhhhhh).
Wario Ware : 3D map with wrong color. mini games are working with stylus as wii pointer. Stylus cursor disappear sometime
frown.gif

Asphalt Urban GT : 3D is good but slow, with good color. Sound is making metal noise, and touch screen is cut at the bottom (only 2/3 is rendered !) and even if it's a 2D map/menu.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Megaman ZX - Slow and playable but video codec is the only one that showing Vent transforms with a bad graphic error in the video.

MWisBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I compiled r141 and I can't get the HBC to see it. I downloaded the public release from the downloads and just switched out the boot.dol and HBC doesn't see it for some reason... help please?

EDIT: Wow, I deleted the original boot.dol but forgot to rename the one I put in there, it still had the name of what the compiler gave it. Silly me
tongue.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a way to have the makefile create (or duplicate) the linking dol with the name "boot.dol" ?
I tried searching how the makefile is made, but I couldn't make it create a boot.dol filename.

it would be great if it could create a desmumewii folder with the boot.dol and the meta.xml with the current revision/date. (yeah, I'm that lazy, the most I can automatize the more I'm happy)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just tried Sonic Rush and still can't see Sonic or the path he runs across, also tested
New Super Mario Bros. and Mario 64 DS, both send me back to HBC after trying to start a game.

Using latest build.

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
OArikadoO said:
@DStoWii Communication
Not unless someone makes it happen. blasty (significant Twiizers member) put months and months into it and couldnt come up with anything. And if he can't, believe me when I say no one can.

I'm sure a nintendo technician could, but of course that will never happen.
rofl2.gif

Anyways, thanks everyone who's worked hard on WiiDS though I'll never use it since I have a DS.

OArikadoO

Trophies
Website
arikadosblog.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
@ploggy
Latest build is NOT under the downloads tab. You must checkout it and compile it. I can guarantee you are not using the latest build (r144) as you've cited issues I've personally overseen corrected in later builds.

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have instructions for getting this to compile? there was a list of things to download a few pages in that i used, but it wouldn't compile. i don't think i put all the libraries in the right place.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OArikadoO said:
@ploggy
Latest build is NOT under the downloads tab. You must checkout it and compile it. I can guarantee you are not using the latest build (r144) as you've cited issues I've personally overseen corrected in later builds.

I am getting the builds from http://fabi2800.ath.cx/desmumewii
I assumed they were the most up to date builds.

My mistake
tongue.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
r143 :
The sound on previously working games is better. nice
yaywii.gif

Though, some games are still with bad sound :
Polarium music is still rendered like pshhhhh. The sound effect are good, only the music is bad.
Asphalt Urban GT sound is still making metallic noise loop. Sound effect are better than r141, and faster too
smile.gif

Yoshi island's sound effect when throwing an enemy is bad too. (like the two above)

What do you prefer for report ?
always based on the same games or do you need specific games like sonic ?
just ask the one you need to be tested, I can do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Having every channel is fun lol