Not open for further replies.

PrinceNOOB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
desmume.gif

The author of PS1 and Sega Megadrive emulators has announced his plans for a Nintendo DS Emulator!
Anonymous, the now famous developer who recently completed emulators PlayStation 1 and PlayStation 3 on Sega Genesis is back with a new emulator. After a night's work, he offered us an exclusive version of its Alpha-based Nintendo DS emulator DeSmuME.

The emulator is currently in testing phase but you can play 2D games like Yoshi's Island with good fluidity. Anonymous is working on compatibility and accelerate 3D games as well as the inclusion of sound. It will also add a pointer to use the tactile features games, knowing that for now the L3 button enables a pressure on the screen, which is quite useful when a game requires to support it. Backups are functional and a menu selection opens ROMs when the button is pressed R3 to change the game without having to restart the emulator.

Anonymous wants to improve his first emulator before distributing it. You do not find on the internet yet. If you want to help financially so he could buy a PlayStation 3 debug to develop more easily, paypal address is: [email protected]. Here are some pictures of the emulator in action, we will keep you informed of progress of its work during the day.[/p]
Source

Some screenies:
emulateur-nintendo-ds-playstation-3-anonyme-2_09030001CC00056708.jpg

emulateur-nintendo-ds-playstation-3-anonyme-4_0900056710.jpg

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else skeptical about stylus control on the PS3?

And what about blown-out screens?

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ds emulator on PS3?! Soon there will be a N64, then a PS1, then a PS2, then a Xbox, then a NGC.... I must resist jailbreaking.......

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if we can trust this guy if he apparently got PS1 and PS3 emus on the Sega Genesis.

QUOTE said:
Anonymous, the now famous developer who recently completed emulators PlayStation 1 and PlayStation 3 on Sega Genesis is back with a new emulator.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Is anyone else skeptical about stylus control on the PS3?

And what about blown-out screens?
Make a button for that?

Fishaman P said:
I'm not sure if we can trust this guy if he apparently got PS1 and PS3 emus on the Sega Genesis.

QUOTEAnonymous, the now famous developer who recently completed emulators PlayStation 1 and PlayStation 3 on Sega Genesis is back with a new emulator.

I was thinking they got it backwards and meant Sega Genesis on PlayStation 1 and PlayStation 3.
unsure.gif

raiderscrusade

Trophies
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
Fishaman P said:

QUOTE said:
Anonymous, the now famous developer who recently completed emulators PlayStation 1 and PlayStation 3 on Sega Genesis is back with a new emulator.

I was thinking they got it backwards and meant Sega Genesis on PlayStation 1 and PlayStation 3.
unsure.gif

I think this is the guy who made the PS1 and Sega Genesis emulators for the PS3... that's what PSGroove says.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Must resist jailbreak! Even though.. I-i-i-i do do don't have a PS3...

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
GameWinner said:
Ds emulator on PS3?! Soon there will be a N64, then a PS1, then a PS2, then a Xbox, then a NGC.... I must resist jailbreaking.......
fuck that soon as that happens i'll be running to the shops to buy a ps3 and jailbreakin the shit out of it! fuck online who needs it

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
desmume on the wii was very slow for me... definitely the ps3 has more juice to run this emu (which even on the pc is slower than no$)
the controls would be an issue although not too much if u really wanna play the game without a DS (shame on u pirater- and jailbreaker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: