Homebrew DeSmuMe and Homebrew

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried searching for detailed instructions on how to get it to work, but nothing, so I'm asking here. Is there a way to run homebrew applications on DeSmuMe? I know this is possible, but I cannot get it to work with DSPack. Perhaps I am not using the right settings?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
On the FAQ:
How can I run homebrew games that require DLDI patching ?
Games will be automatically DLDI-patched, but to get file access working, you must activate the slot-2 CompactFlash add-on and specify either a directory to read from or a FAT image (see DLDIbelow). On Windows, click Emulation -> GBA slot, choose "MPCF Flash Card Device", and then specify a path or an image. The --cflash-image and --cflash-path command-line options are also available. Be warned that directories containing many files can take a long time to load.

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the FAQ:
OK, I tried that. I made a new directory with the homebrew app, set the GBA slot to MPCF, and opened DSPack from File. It gives me two black screens with one or two lines of the app itself. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
OK, I tried that. I made a new directory with the homebrew app, set the GBA slot to MPCF, and opened DSPack from File. It gives me two black screens with one or two lines of the app itself. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Uhmm... What is DSPack?

osirisjem

I miss the Wii remotes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uhmm... What is DSPack?

http://gbatemp.net/threads/dspack-v1-94.301454/#post-3777761
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif