God
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After a couple of months of not posting, I've decided to once again ask this forum for help. I need a way to organize my desktop icons into groups that would be on my desktop. I made a program like that a while ago, it was like mini windows on the desktop with icons in them, but it didn't work fast enough, so I'm looking for a commercial solution.

Again, thanks in advance.

notchristopher

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i use bblean and i love it. there is a plugin for it that will group your icons for you. its a full windows shell replacement but you say your a programmer so you should have no problem setting it up. its very minimalistic which i love.

santakuroosu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I need a way to organize my desktop icons into groups that would be on my desktop. I made a program like that a while ago, it was like mini windows on the desktop with icons in them
You mean, like Windows 3.11?

I used to use litestep, but that didn't keep the icons organized, it just cleaned them from the desktop. I like my desktop either filled to brim with icons or completely clean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.