ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so Dept. Heaven saga continues with it's newest addition on the DS called Knights in the Nightmare. I played the 1st Dept. Heaven saga game, Riviera for the GBA, awhile back only because I liked the artwork and characters but when I was that young my attention span couldn't handle rpgs of its capacity so I stop playing. I guess it was about 3-5 months ago when I was looking at the rom releases on this site and I'd always scroll past the GBA list. The last rom released at the time was yggdra, the 2nd game in the series. I'd always looked at it and it would remind me of Riviera but I ha no idea they were connected so since it reminded me of Riviera and after seeing yggdra so many time I just decided to get it again. I played it and stopped for unknown reasons. So time rolled by and KITN (Knights in the Nightmare) was coming out in Japan and of course it reminded me of Riviera but I still didn't know it was connected. So KITN looked really cool so I looked it up on Wiki and BLAM-O I found out about Dept. Heaven Saga. Since then I've been a fan of the entire saga and so excited about the english KITN. I wanna know what you guys think of the game and the saga (since Im fairly new). I'm currently playing Riviera again and I just started today. And what happen to the thrid....KITN is the fourth. And while we discuss this excellent series I'll pose a question since I think it be cool to know. In Rivera the Grim Angels had to give up something to get their Diviners (Grim Angel's Weapon). Ledah gave up his emotions for Lorieie (spelled so wrong) and Ein, he main character, gave up his wings for his (which I think is stupid but for the storyline it was necessary). If you were a Grim Angel what would you give up for your Diviner and what would it be.

My Diviner would be called Ephonite and I'd give up my ability to age past 21 (I don't know if they can age but I'd look 21 if they do age but if they don't I'd give up my ability to sleep)

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
JinTrigger said:
Ok so Dept. Heaven saga continues with it's newest addition on the DS called Knights in the Nightmare.

I played the 1st Dept. Heaven saga game, Riviera for the GBA, awhile back only because I liked the artwork and characters but when I was that young my attention span couldn't handle rpgs of its capacity so I stop playing. I guess it was about 3-5 months ago when I was looking at the rom releases on this site and I'd always scroll past the GBA list. The last rom released at the time was yggdra, the 2nd game in the series. I'd always looked at it and it would remind me of Riviera but I ha no idea they were connected so since it reminded me of Riviera and after seeing yggdra so many time I just decided to get it again.

I played it and stopped for unknown reasons. So time rolled by and KITN (Knights in the Nightmare) was coming out in Japan and of course it reminded me of Riviera but I still didn't know it was connected. So KITN looked really cool so I looked it up on Wiki and BLAM-O I found out about Dept. Heaven Saga.

Since then I've been a fan of the entire saga and so excited about the english KITN. I wanna know what you guys think of the game and the saga (since Im fairly new). I'm currently playing Riviera again and I just started today.

And what happen to the thrid....KITN is the fourth.

And while we discuss this excellent series I'll pose a question since I think it be cool to know. In Rivera the Grim Angels had to give up something to get their Diviners (Grim Angel's Weapon). Ledah gave up his emotions for Lorieie (spelled so wrong) and Ein, he main character, gave up his wings for his (which I think is stupid but for the storyline it was necessary). If you were a Grim Angel what would you give up for your Diviner and what would it be.

My Diviner would be called Ephonite and I'd give up my ability to age past 21 (I don't know if they can age but I'd look 21 if they do age but if they don't I'd give up my ability to sleep)

Okay, SO. I added some paragraphs, so that slab of letters becomes something which can be read by mortal men without the use of decoder rings. I didn't fix your spelling errors, only time can fix that for you.

Also, your Diviners question is really something I'd expect to see on GameFAQs. (This is a bad thing.)

ON TO THE VIDEOGAME DISCUSSION PAAAAART~!

Riviera is not my cup of tea. Yggdra Union is god damn brilliant. There is no third game because Sting is a pretentious faggot. Knights in the Nightmare's gameplay looks like a pretentious quagmire of horseshit.

There you go.

My Diviner would be called RAGEHANDLE, and I'd give up my ability to tolerate other people. It's special ability would be to destroy someone's keyboard just by looking at their forum name in an angry way! IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
...Sorry bout my big block of text....I normally don't type that much on a forum so when I do I forget to break'em up and actually right after I created this thread I headed to Gamefaqs and what would you know there was a "if you could be a Grim Angel" topic.

Anywho I played Yggdra on my modded Wii on VBA GX, but never got pass that huge barrage of text at the beginning of the game but I do intend to play it after Riviera. I want to continue playing Yggdra on my Wii while I play Riviera on my modded DS, but my Wii has an overheating issues so I rarely use it.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
...Sorry bout my big block of text....I normally don't type that much on a forum so when I do I forget to break'em up and actually right after I created this thread I headed to Gamefaqs and what would you know there was a "if you could be a Grim Angel" topic.

Anywho I played Yggdra on my modded Wii on VBA GX, but never got pass that huge barrage of text at the beginning of the game but I do intend to play it after Riviera. I want to continue playing Yggdra on my Wii while I play Riviera on my modded DS, but my Wii has an overheating issues so I rarely use it.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
JinTrigger said:
...Sorry bout my big block of text....I normally don't type that much on a forum so when I do I forget to break'em up. In fact, right after I created this thread I headed to Gamefaqs, and what would you know; there was a "if you could be a Grim Angel" topic.

Anywho I played Yggdra on my modded Wii on VBA GX. I never got past that huge barrage of text at the beginning of the game, but I do intend to play it after Riviera. I want to continue playing Yggdra on my Wii while I play Riviera on my modded DS, but my Wii has an overheating issues so I rarely use it.

Yggdra is great fun. Only bad part is that the items you find on the field are invisible, so you need a Guide to help you locate them. I'd play it again myself, but my EZflash3-in-1 has a hi-la-ri-ous tendency to delete my Yggdra save. And only my Yggdra save.
smileipb2.png

Sorry if I flew off the handle a bit, there's a certain Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's World Camhpionship thread which has been a thorn in my eye for some time now.
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo