OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
denise-kaigler-20091014024616170_640w.jpg

QUOTE said:
I know how your readers like me to reveal news and surprises in my Nintendo Minutes, and I'd say that today definitely qualifies as my latest surprise.

It's a fact of life that job and family often pull us in opposite directions. As regular readers of this feature know, this has proved particularly challenging for me, as I've spent the last two years commuting almost constantly between San Francisco, Seattle, New York and my home in New England. It has been a fantastic adventure, but the time has come where I need to choose one over the other … and I have to choose my family.

So, as a result, this will be the final "Minute" that I spend with you all, and my last day with Nintendo of America.

During my time at Nintendo I have developed friendships with so many wonderful people, from my co-workers to people I have interacted with along the way, including reporters, bloggers and video game fans like all of you. Those memories simply can't be replaced, and I will take them with me. What I leave behind is a great team that will continue to tell the story of Nintendo's pipeline of wonderful products.

There are hundreds of people I hope I will run across again – and trust that I will. So instead of considering this "game over," I look at my choice as really just finishing one level … and moving on to the next.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to answer your questions and talk so directly with Nintendo's fans. For now, my "Minute" is up.

Source: http://wii.ign.com/articles/104/1048689p1.html

XtremeCore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zarkz said:
asdf said:
Oh no.... Whatever shall we do without... Who ever the Hell she is...
+1
Ive never even heard of her, or her "Nintendo Minute"

It's a pity.

You should see how she react to those core gamers through interviews ... not on gameshows, but on blogs! I remembered there's once whereby she invited GoNintendo readers to ask her around 50 questions about NSBW (if I'm not wrong) and hell ya, she did reply to those questions! (Although non of 'em is mine
closedeyes.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol