Gaming Demo - Wii U improved loading times after April update

PrimeX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
This video shows how the loading time will change when returning to the Wii U Menu with the system update scheduled for release in April, 2013.

here it is:

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This video shows how the loading time will change when returning to the Wii U Menu with the system update scheduled for release in April, 2013.

Can you stop adding color to your posts? I always ignore your posts because you put a stupid color on it and it doesn't show up and it forces me to highlight it to read it. It's annoying.

Reactions: Scuba156

PrimeX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Can you stop adding color to your posts? I always ignore your posts because you put a stupid color on it and it doesn't show up and it forces me to highlight it to read it. It's annoying.
What? I have no color settings and I see my posts in black.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
cool 14 seconds of my life saved per game closure , so if i calculate that ill play 1 game of an evening and then maybe browse the net on the wiiu ill save myself 3 and a half days a year ... wtf am i gonna do with myself....

Reactions: fossda

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? I have no color settings and I see my posts in black.
Either you are copy-pasting from another source, or you are changing the text color to black. Usually text is set to "automatic" color, which is black for most people, white/grey for those on the dark theme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple