mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
so i am still trying to play through this game little by little. if you played through chapters 5 and 6 maybe you can help me out a little bit. see below:

finally was able to beat the cleaver boss after several tries. i would turn off my DS before i die so that i won't have to play that whole chapter over. i think that helped a lot. i was disapponted that after i killed the cleaver boss nothing cool really happened. i was still just in the room with nothing else in it (other than some random leeches). so i went on to the next part through the door.

would you be able to just run to the door and go to the next part and therefore bypassing the cleaver boss all together? without having to actually kill him?

the next chapter (chapter 5), where you are kind of at an outdoor area and there was a church. does that chapter seem awfully short or am i just missing a lot of stuff. i mean there were some clues but it didn't seem to lead anywhere in the chapter. there wasn't any zombies either. i am assuming this is an area that i'll probably revisit later on in the game, but i just hope that i am not missing important stuff that might hinder me later.

so breezing through the super short chapter 5, now i am at chapter 6... which seems really really hard. =\ those half-body zombies waste so much of my ammo and life. ugh! and i have to find 3 keys???? geez. the clues are kind of unclear, too. like the silver key was supposed to be in the bathroom near the staff lounge. isn't that the bathroom where there's a hole in the wall which connects to the suitcase with the electric saw? or is it another one?

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The keys are in order of distance from you, and what's in there is worth it. There is a different bathroom with the key, look for a mens and womens together. It's in the former - the stall with all the flys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can