ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Built-in web cams are a lot more convenient.. and whats with all the wires on the Dell? There shouldn't be more than 3-4.

Oh and this really bugs me, but WHY do people put Dell vs Mac as if Mac was a brand? APPLE makes the computers people.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Old as fuck image.

ZeWarrior said:
Oh and this really bugs me, but WHY do people put Dell vs Mac as if Mac was a brand? APPLE makes the computers people.
Because he obviously thought it was funny and has no knowledge of computers at all.

bRKcRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ZeWarrior said:
Built-in web cams are a lot more convenient.. and whats with all the wires on the Dell? There shouldn't be more than 3-4.

wow....you sure know how to rain on a guy's parade, huh?? it really bugs me when people have to point out insignificant things such as the product brand vs the company name, when we all know that in this case the 2 get used interchangeably by most people anyways?? its not liek you had no idea what i was on about..saying mac is as good as saying apple as the brand recognition is so high anyways...

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
blainy said:
ZeWarrior said:

wow....you sure know how to rain on a guy's parade, huh?? it really bugs me when people have to point out insignificant things such as the product brand vs the company name, when we all know that in this case the 2 get used interchangeably by most people anyways?? its not liek you had no idea what i was on about..saying mac is as good as saying apple as the brand recognition is so high anyways...

They get used interchangeably by people who don't know any better, you're probably one of those people.

bRKcRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ZeWarrior said:
blainy said:
ZeWarrior said:

They get used interchangeably by people who don't know any better, you're probably one of those people.

the computer in the image is a mac is it not??

makes me glad i didn't say apple vs PC.. (if you cant see where i'm going with this, no point calling me out for anything i said previous..)

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
1) ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold
2) [as already stated] apple, not mac
3) [as already stated] there should not be so many wires present for the dell rig

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Wait, how did the built-in webcam break? Did you drop it? Did the cable break? I dun get eet
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal