Gaming Delieting HMs

FrozenOne23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Please tell me there is a way to deliete HMs. I gave both rock smash and cut to my turtwig when he was little, now he's all growed up and I can't learn any of his good moves cause those stupid fucking things are in the way.

You can't delete HM moves. There is only one way you could do that, and that is with cheating (like Pokésav or something), else, your screwed.

Hm, maybe not, I got 5 more turtwigs (legal, breeded) to trade. I could give you a brand new turtwig if you like. (or a chimchar or piplup)

Codemasterflex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please tell me there is a way to deliete HMs. I gave both rock smash and cut to my turtwig when he was little, now he's all growed up and I can't learn any of his good moves cause those stupid fucking things are in the way.

You can't delete HM moves. There is only one way you could do that, and that is with cheating (like Pokésav or something), else, your screwed.
Wrong, you can delete HM moves through the Move Deleter. I forget the town that he's located in though.

FrozenOne23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Wrong, you can delete HM moves through the Move Deleter. I forget the town that he's located in though.

Oops, sorry, forgot that. Well, you can still have a turtwig if you want
tongue.gif

byran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oops, sorry, forgot that. Well, you can still have a turtwig if you want
tongue.gif

ill take one, and a piplup

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone tell me how to take advantage of wifi in pokemon? I have been to the pokemon centres wifi floor but how do you actually add friend codes or find your own friend codes? How do you initiate battles/trades/interactions with other people over wifi?
blink.gif

Infinitus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me how to take advantage of wifi in pokemon? I have been to the pokemon centres wifi floor but how do you actually add friend codes or find your own friend codes?

The first woman from the escalator will give you a Pal Pad. It's self-explanitory after that.

QUOTE(2cb2ct7 @ Apr 29 2007, 01:45 AM)How do you initiate battles/trades/interactions with other people over wifi?Â

The second and third women from the escalator are for battles.
To trade, go to the WiFi trading station in the town where you get the Pokétch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1