Hacking Deleting Wii U data On Fptii U

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I delete a game off my Wii U usb drive using Fptii U will it break my Wii U?
upload_2017-2-26_23-49-9.png

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can mod games using this I think. I've used Filezilla back then on my Moded Xbox. I was able to mod some games using filezilla like replacing heads in True Crime or models. Maybe you can mod some Wii U games

Last edited by RareKirby,

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wont break your Wii U for sure but it may not recognise your HDD after that...
I open Paper Mario Color Splash that was on my Wii U Usb Hard Drive and replaced peach with ROY using Filezilla. Lol game still works and peach is still fine though so I guess I changed peach on another part of game. Or maybe I just changed some effect on peach.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wii U crashes (stays on deleting game) it got corrupted and it isn't letting me delete. Don't wanna reformat because I got too many games
You can easily fix that error by going into the eshop and downloading any demo or game once downloaded go to data management then the corrupted data can be deleted I know this works as have done it myself several times. Just download the smallest demo you can find.

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can easily fix that error by going into the eshop and downloading any demo or game once downloaded go to data management then the corrupted data can be deleted I know this works as have done it myself several times. Just download the smallest demo you can find.
I downloaded a eshop game recently, i'll check data. but if it ask me to delete corrupted files, I'll decline. The corrupted file been stopping me from using WUPinstaller yet I can still install through eshop. Just downloaded Wupinstaller GX. So far that installed the games I wanted O: I haven't tried them yet!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I downloaded a eshop game recently, i'll check data. but if it ask me to delete corrupted files, I'll decline. The corrupted file been stopping me from using WUPinstaller yet I can still install through eshop. Just downloaded Wupinstaller GX. So far that installed the games I wanted O: I haven't tried them yet!
You need to download the eshop demo now the one you have downloaded won't work to fix the error you need to download the demo then immediately goto data management as soon as the demo has downloaded you will be asked to remove the unnecessary data select yes and now it will delete unlike last time where it refused to delete the data. This problem has been discussed several times in other threads and that is how you fix it. This is the only way to remove the unnecessary data.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to download the eshop demo now the one you have downloaded won't work to fix the error you need to download the demo then immediately goto data management as soon as the demo has downloaded you will be asked to remove the unnecessary data select yes and now it will delete unlike last time where it refused to delete the data. This problem has been discussed several times in other threads and that is how you fix it. This is the only way to remove the unnecessary data.

The games work. So I don't need to delete that corrupted file. I had an outdated wupinstaller. I'll delete the corrupt anyway like you said

UpDATE: Yup it works. Awesome thanks dude. I asked about this like a 2 months ago. People told me to use Fptii u or system config. That's what I been doing but you cleared it for me. <3

Last edited by RareKirby,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free