however there are 4 which one

( haxx)
( azhg)
(fcwp)
(jaae)

how do you identify them

K

Kurisuellegarden

Yeah, don't use the Title Deleter. It's pretty risky unless you know all of this. If you installed it using the wad manager, go get the wad, go to wad manager, and hit minus like Vague said!

zerocool99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what i am trying to do is get rid on the mplayer channel which is on the screen when i boot up, i have used wad manager but it is not there ...... sorry must be driving you mad talking to a noob

K

Kurisuellegarden

You know...if you want to delete a channel...you could delete it just like any other Wii channel. =] I forgot about that. Go try that, go to your Wii Menu and delete the channel from there!

Posts merged

You know...if you want to delete a channel...you could delete it just like any other Wii channel. =] I forgot about that. Go try that, go to your Wii Menu and delete the channel from there!

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
How did you originally install the mplayer channel? If it was by using a WAD, you need to put that WAD on your SD card again (in the folder "wad") then when you open WAD Manager and select to load from SD, it will appear there as a choice. Instead of hitting plus (+) on it, which is for installing, you should hit minus (-) to uninstall it. Then you can delete the WAD if you want.

Posts merged

Kurisuellegarden said:
This is true, but it will leave behind a ticket and stuff on your Wii. This isn't a huge problem, but a buildup of leftover tickets can screw with some homebrew.

K

Kurisuellegarden

Yeah, but it seems that this would work for the person, I've never had a problem...only time it bugged me was when I tried to reinstall Paper Mario later but it still had the ticket so I removed it and reinstalled it and realized...it took my save file away too! O_O

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sorry to bump this from months ago, but does anyone know what the AZHG channel he has is?

i have it on my SD card, but i dont know what the hell it is and want to add it to my game/ channel saves list and i cant seem to find any onfo on it on any websites or even here.

thanks if anyone can help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.