Hacking Deleting Banned Profile (PS Vita)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello.

1. is there a way to delete a banned profile and making another short of reformatting?

2. is there some way to use the content from one profile on another?

3. what do I need to restore other than the app folder (i.e. saves, trophies, etc.) basically, I want to swap accounts with as much data intact as possible. will all this stuff work with a new profile or is all that tied to the original profile? I used mai dump tool for most of the content if that matters.

4. is ur0 formatted as well? will I have to retransfer my tai config.txt and plugins?

5. reformatting - will this affect enso henkaku?

6. and, lastly, rebuilding the database is that all I need to do with my games, correct?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
1. Not that I'm aware of. There are ways to swap between two accounts, but it still requires formatting to add the other account.

2. If you dump the games, it should be possible, but I can't 100% confirm ATM

3./4. If you remove the memory card before formatting, then ux0 will be intact. You'll probably have to delete the id.dat file (which can be done with Henkaku now), but otherwise all your games/saves should still be present.

5. Nope, Enso wouldn't be removed.

6. Yes, that should work if they're not already detected when you pop the memory card back in.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, if I understand you correctly, I can remove the profile by formatting the system without the memory card inserted? is the profile stored on the memory card?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backup your saves using savemanager, you can also use testkit' s Multi-Account feature (using testkit mod)

I think the only save I have is one that's been decrypted. I might have used savemanager (I used some sort of app to decrypt it so that it would work with maidump tool). will that work on a new profile, just copying that save?

SKGleba

O ja pierdole!
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think the only save I have is one that's been decrypted. I might have used savemanager (I used some sort of app to decrypt it so that it would work with maidump tool). will that work on a new profile, just copying that save?
If bakaped with savemgr - restore with savemgr

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If bakaped with savemgr - restore with savemgr

is the save attached to the profile or can you simply back up the save, then restore it to another profile. I have my entire micro sd backed up, so can I use the decrypted saves on my computer. better yet - is there a way to remove the profile from the memory card/micro sd? is the profile even located there? I read something about reusing the act.dat with a new profile, but doesn't that have account information?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte