Hacking Deleting all traces of apps and tickets.

hxcmusic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently acquired a wii with a shit load of apps (vc games homebrew) that were installed via wadmanager. I want to clear all traces of those apps including tickets, but I don't have the original wads to use wadmanager to delete. What can I do to delete absolutely everything?

Thanks

hxcmusic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. I just want to clear up as much space and get the wii as close to new as possible. Does it matter if the tickets from some games are there? From injected wads? Does it take up space? Does it matter? or can I just format the system memory and clear up everything that matters?

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fishears said:
You might want to take a look at this thread by zidane genome...

I thought that was gonna be a link to the guy who deleted EVERYTHING with ATD, IOSes and all.
rofl2.gif

john25usa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
to the best of my knowledge just go into settings and select 'format wii system memory'. this will work if you dont have any cios files in your wii... i think

i think that upgrading to firmware 3.3 or 3.4 deletes all unnoficial tickets so as long as the wads not currently on the wii

hxcmusic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good link fish, booked it. but I thinks it's a little more than I need. I have no cIOS. I think I'll just format, doesn't sound like the tickets will cause any problems. No intentions of upgrading beyond 3.2U right now.
Thanks for the help fellas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt