Deleting a Predownloaded Update on the NEW 3ds

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Bernhard, May 22, 2016.

1. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    Hey m8s my new 3ds popt a horrible message up...it wrote do u want to install the update...
    No i dont xD

But it appears allways...and this is horrible xD

I followed the steps of .. riccardo..that yt video
    ..he showed how to delete the files.. but i am scared to try this install thingi out .. sooo did it help? Does anybody know this?

Hope for replys :)

2. yusuo

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
  3. urherenow

urherenow GBAtemp Addict

Mar 8, 2009
    United States
    Japan
    FBI.

Latest version lets you delete those without having to bother with safe mode.

4. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    I am on version 10.7 ^^ @urherenow ! :)
    But thank ya for the tipp xD

@yusuo thanks for the fast answering ! But this is my old...thread and it wont..cause yea i messed up a little with the letters ^^

Last edited by Bernhard, May 22, 2016
  5. joyoshi

joyoshi ICUP

Oct 9, 2015
    Netherlands
    Shoved up your nose
    Does this even classify as English?

Anyways, we need some more details. Do you have an emunand? If you're just on 10.7 you're gonna have to deal with it.

Edit: that guide only temporarily removes it, if you keep your 3ds connected to wifi you're gonna keep on getting that nag.

Last edited by joyoshi, May 22, 2016
  6. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    @joyoshi in my country its 2 o clock AM ... soo sry for my rusty english now ^^ my brain is not working for three languages at one time... but yeah thats not the topic ^^

I am on exact 10.7 ... ... but i dont know if the update s gone ^^ ... maybe i ll see this in one day. But if some one had experience with this...it would be very helpful ^^

7. urherenow

urherenow GBAtemp Addict

Mar 8, 2009
    United States
    Japan
    10.7 sysnand? If you have OOT, I believe you can still get into homebrew and downgrade that sucker for CFW.

8. joyoshi

joyoshi ICUP

Oct 9, 2015
    Netherlands
    Shoved up your nose
    The update hasn't actually been downloaded yet. There's no need to remove any files. It's only notifying you that there's a new update.

9. XiaoDii

XiaoDii Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2016
    Switzerland
    enter recovery mode and do not do anything stupid, then the notification will be deleted