Hacking Deleting a game from play history in decrypted NAND

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure there's a way to do this, but I don't want to risk breaking anything so I thought I would ask here.

I just got a New 3DS XL and want to do a system transfer, but I don't want to risk Nintendo voiding my warranty for having PlayCoinSetter in my play history.

Right now, I have a hardware NAND mod on my system, so I can easily backup/restore it, especially without the SD inserted. I also have a Gateway-downgraded-to-4.5 NAND backup, so I can just as easily inject this to an emuNAND and run it via classic mode.

Both have the same movable.sed (long story short, I did a backup of my pre-setup 4.5, then updated the real NAND and system transferred to it). So using VOiD's multi decrypter, I should be able to make a xorpad of the system and thus decrypt the emuNAND.

So... my question is, where would I look? I know you can re-encrypt the NAND simply by running the xor operation on it a second time. And since it's just a FAT16 partition, I can mount it like a flash drive and edit the files directly.

Any tips? I'd imagine I have to delete it both from "software library" and any of the instances where I played it on a certain date.

xerosagas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
System transfers are done via local wireless, the only time it connects to Nintendo is checking for an update at the beginning and transferring NNID/eShop content. You'll be fine.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
System transfers are done via local wireless, the only time it connects to Nintendo is checking for an update at the beginning and transferring NNID/eShop content. You'll be fine.

I know. But it's better to be safe than sorry. I'd rather just get the signs that I was hacking out of there (ironically, by hacking)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: