Deleted some plugins through Autoplugin and reinstalled them, now everything is gone

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by horokeusama, Mar 12, 2019.

1. horokeusama
    OP

horokeusama GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2011
    Brazil
    Rio de Janeiro
    Hi guise,

I'm on 3.65 henkaku with enso and I'm having an issue:

I was having some problems with DLC not installing in some games, so I thought it was related to some plugins not being correctly installed (since I installed most of them through autoplugin and never edited the config.txt manually).

I had these plugins installed in my console:

storagemgr.skprx (in ur0)
    nonpdrm.skprx (ur0)
    ref00d.skprx (ur0)
    adrenaline (in ux0)
    nopsmdrm (in ur0)

I deleted all of them and reinstalled them imediatelly without closing autoplugin, but after restarting vita, everything was gone.

I use sd2vita on a model 2000 Vita, so everything was in ux0.

Henkaku seems to be still installed since its config options are still present, but autoplugin, enso, henkaku and adrenaline and the games are gonne from the livearea =(

Is there something I can do to fix this? I'm kinda noob in the vita scene and wasn't me who installed henkaku and enso in the first place.

---
    I think it might be related to storagemgr but its just a guess. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

2. kaymynd

kaymynd GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2018
    United States
    Yep when you uninstalled and then reinstalled storagemgr I'm thinking you forgot to change the storagemgr config within autoplugin to boot sd2vita. Do you have copies of the apps in qcma?i suggest copying over backups from qcma or you can simply install autoplugin on mem card and change storagemgr config settings and reboot to have sd2vita loaded again.

3. horokeusama
    OP

Jan 5, 2011
    Brazil
    Rio de Janeiro
    I have a 64gb sd card on sd2vita and my console is slim, so it have 1gb internal memory.

I used QCMA to reinstall vitashell, and then I found out that I have

Ur0: with 1.02 GB (probably internal memory)
    ux0: with 1.50 GB (??? I have no idea where this is from)

What can I do to make vita recognize my sd2vita?

4. kaymynd

kaymynd GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2018
    United States
    Ahh ok since you have the slim with internal memory that's why you are seeing ux0 as 1.50, It's way easier if you just install autoplugin and edit storagemgr config from within the app, but you can also do it manually through vitashell.
    what you need to do is go into vitashell and change storagemgr config file in ur0:/tai folder to have sd2vita as ux0 and mem card as uma0.

5. horokeusama
    OP

Jan 5, 2011
    Brazil
    Rio de Janeiro
    I believe I fix'd everything withing vitashell, but that doesn't explain (or helped) on why h-encore, enso and henkaku bubbles aren't showing up in the livearea.

I still get the molecular boot screen and the henkaku configuration on menu, but it looks like h-encore isn't installed or is loading, because they don't appear.

6. kaymynd

kaymynd GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2018
    United States
    Because you were loading internal memory on boot which has only vitashell installed, once setting sd2vita as main storage(ux0) your vita will refresh database and load everything you have installed in sd2vita memory.

7. horokeusama
    OP

Jan 5, 2011
    Brazil
    Rio de Janeiro
    Thanks r
    Nevermind, mate. Ive managed to fix everything just by reinstaling henkaku and following the guide on vita hacks guide.

For anyone who finds itself with this problem. I really recommend that you reinstall everything from the ground.