Hacking deleted my wad file

helpme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ive been messing around with the Auto Injectuwad Injector v1 & made a load of wads some working some not

anyways when i come to delete all the none working wads of my wii i seem to have somehow deleted one of the ones of my pc & my memory card...
so im now stuck with a none working game on my wii which i cant remove because i dont have the original wad anymore

is the only way i can delete it is with the original wad? or is there another way?

also ive tryed to restore the recycle bin on my pc & restore the memory card with no luck

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
helpme said:
ive been messing around with the Auto Injectuwad Injector v1 & made a load of wads some working some not

anyways when i come to delete all the none working wads of my wii i seem to have somehow deleted one of the ones of my pc & my memory card...
so im now stuck with a none working game on my wii which i cant remove because i dont have the original wad anymore

is the only way i can delete it is with the original wad? or is there another way?

You could delete it from the wii data management....

Lexal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
-x1_0_nt- said:
helpme said:

Then the keys is still left.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lexal said:
-x1_0_nt- said:
helpme said:

Then the keys is still left.

I know, he didn't meantion that he wanted to delete the ticket.

dweirdo

Trophies
XP
Country
to remove a wad with wat uninstaller you need the original wad?
ohmy.gif

helpme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blu9987 said:
or you can create a file with the same ticket and title info and put it in the wad uninstaller..

i did try to make the file again but it did not work for uninstalling it
how would i do it so it matches the old file

D

Deleted-119394

Finally someones makes clear that the format removes any wad garbage which may be left...

hemanthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I myself am concered about removing one injected wad that I lost the file for. I've tried remaking the file, but was not able to remove it. I have no qualms about leaving it on there, or even formatting the whole thing, but I did pay for some VC stuff that I don't want to risk losing. Will backing up the ones I own allow me to restore them after my system is formatted? also is there a way to backup my Miis? I don't want to lose them all :/

D

Deleted-119394

I think you can copy your Miis to your Wii-Remote in the Mii-Channel.

I backup my Miis to the remote and the savegames to a sd-card. Gladly we can now also backup the savegames of smash bros and mario kart. Then i format the wii system memory.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
i think it does cause i reformattde my wii before i uninstalled the wads but it said no tickets found

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
hemanthegreat said:
I myself am concered about removing one injected wad that I lost the file for. I've tried remaking the file, but was not able to remove it. I have no qualms about leaving it on there, or even formatting the whole thing, but I did pay for some VC stuff that I don't want to risk losing. Will backing up the ones I own allow me to restore them after my system is formatted? also is there a way to backup my Miis? I don't want to lose them all :/

I formatted my Wii yesterday and backed up my bought VC games on a SD card before formatting. After the format, I copied them back and they worked perfectly, so yes you can back them up. Your Mii's are stored on your wii remote, mine were still there after the format. I just clicked on the remote icon in the mii channel and imported them back.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Miles said:
I was pretty sure the format doesn't reformat the tickets.
Can anyone confirm/deny this?

If the shop still allows you to download VC titles after you've installed a wad then a format removes the tickets because after my format, the only games I could download from the shop were the ones I bought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    well I meant that as a figure of speech
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could just rerelease a modern gameboy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    like the pocket analogue
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but nintendo licensed
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Aeiou backwards