Hardware Deleted boot.firm in ctrnand. Full Brick?

gameboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ended up deleting the luma folder from the rw folder and the boot.firm from the ctrnand. 3ds console only flashes the blue power led light for about a second and turns off. is this a full brick? and can you point me to any guide that can restore a nand backup with hardmods?

Trophies
XP
ended up deleting the luma folder from the rw folder and the boot.firm from the ctrnand. 3ds console only flashes the blue power led light for about a second and turns off. is this a full brick? and can you point me to any guide that can restore a nand backup with hardmods?
Do you have boot.firm on your sd card?
Deleting boot.firm from ctrnand alone can't brick.

Reactions: gameboy

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country
luma on ctrnand is used when trying to boot without an SD card. If you followed THE guide you might not have it in CTR nand and still be able to boot. If you have boot.firm in the root of your SD card you should be able to start the console

gameboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have boot.firm on your sd card?
Deleting boot.firm from ctrnand alone can't brick.

I didnt think so, thats why i deleted it, turns out i moved the boot.firm into the ctr and didnt copy it. Once i put the boot back in the sd card it booted up. THANKS!

gameboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...so you were asking for HARDMOD TUTORIALS because you didn't have boot.firm on the sd?
wow

im running 9.2 sys and 11.4 emu, i wanted to be able to boot gateway again because i converted a bunch of games to card2 and wanted to extract the saves, totally not worth it if i bricked the systems for saves on games i already completed....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1