Gaming Delete "Today´s Accomplishments"?

siliconmessiah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I´m just curious, is there any homebrew software that is able to clear the daily message of "Today´s accomplishments". Or can it be done in any other way?
Not that there is any problem, but I just find it unneccesary for the wii to remind me that I´ve got "1" new message in my inbox everyday I´ve been playing a game.

Aijelsop

Question Asker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember seeing a homebrew which disabled those from popping up, but I thought it was kinda pointless... Sorry, if I see it, I'll tell you.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I think there was a homebrew made for it, can't recall the name though. I just ignore it, it's pointless, so I don't even bother checking. If I see more than '1', that's when I know something happened.

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have priiloader and boot your wii directly into wiiflow or whatever and just stop using the system menu then it doesn't update.
I think the play time must get recorded everytime it starts the system menu or something and so if it doesn't actually boot, then it doesn't record anything

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afaik it was made for an extra eye for the parents/owners, to see if their kids/friends actually played the wii while they forbid it
anw, i don't know why it's annoying, it just say "1" in the corner and that's it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs