Delete "Today´s Accomplishments"?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by siliconmessiah, Jan 18, 2011.

Jan 18, 2011
  1. siliconmessiah
    OP

Member siliconmessiah GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I´m just curious, is there any homebrew software that is able to clear the daily message of "Today´s accomplishments". Or can it be done in any other way?
    Not that there is any problem, but I just find it unneccesary for the wii to remind me that I´ve got "1" new message in my inbox everyday I´ve been playing a game.

2. Aijelsop

Newcomer Aijelsop Question Asker

United States
    I remember seeing a homebrew which disabled those from popping up, but I thought it was kinda pointless... Sorry, if I see it, I'll tell you.

3. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    Yeah i find those kinda unnecessary.

4. CarbonX13

Member CarbonX13 GBAtemp 台灣人

Taiwan
    I think there was a homebrew made for it, can't recall the name though. I just ignore it, it's pointless, so I don't even bother checking. If I see more than '1', that's when I know something happened.

5. Donkey Plonk

Member Donkey Plonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    If you have priiloader and boot your wii directly into wiiflow or whatever and just stop using the system menu then it doesn't update.
    I think the play time must get recorded everytime it starts the system menu or something and so if it doesn't actually boot, then it doesn't record anything

6. RNorthex

Member RNorthex GBAtemp Fan

Hungary
    afaik it was made for an extra eye for the parents/owners, to see if their kids/friends actually played the wii while they forbid it
    anw, i don't know why it's annoying, it just say "1" in the corner and that's it