Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please close all my threads mods. I have noticed that GBATEMP members dont like my ideas. I would just like to explain the whole dsi linux thing where i was leader. What i was trying say was i don't care if someone else lead the team i could have not been apart of it at all. I didnt want to take any credit at all for anything. i just wanted to put the development in motion. And i was just wondering if the members that look around in this section are always flaming and trolling threads. Anyways im sorry for wasting any of your guys time i hope this DSi gets hacked soon, ect., ect. Probbaly the next time i will be posting a whole thread on here will be when i learn some more programming (yes i know a little bit of programming). Anyways hopefully by then you guys become more considerate. Mods would like you to close all my threads including this one (if you don't mind)

Dookieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You see, you wouldn't be getting things into motion at all. The people who are capable of programming Linux for DSi would not need you to help them get things rolling. They can do that themselves. So you would be leading an idea that you, yourself, is the sole member of. Thats why people flame you. If a popular idea is possible, like Linux being ported to different hardware, you would NOT be the first person to think of it. If it was possible you would see it already.

Second, your DSi hacking "ideas" thread is stupid. The people who are capable of hacking hardware would not use some shitty GBAtemp forum to talk their findings. They use more private ways of communicating so people don't go ape shit when they are on to something. Also, people are working on it already. They don't need you to get better ideas. They have better ideas then you ever would because they know what they are doing. Some 13 year old kid is not on the same level as these hackers, and won't be able to contribute anything to the cause, except annoyance.

Somethings that you need to take with you about "the scene."

-The day consoles are released, hackers are looking for ways to use homebrew on them.
-Starting a dev team for a project that you will not contribute to will never get any support, because all you want is scene fame.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of your DSi hacking threads have already been locked. Besides you don't have to make a new thread just to contact a mod.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
TAKE CHANCES!
MAKE MISTAKES!
msfriz.gif

GET MESSY!!!

Saphiresurf

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways i have moved on to making my own levels for new super mario bros. maybe a good start. im starting to learn more programming so hopefully something good comes out of it.

EDIT: We live to learn don't we.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarrior said:
facepalm.gif
Why didn't you just PM a mod?
xD because telling the horrible flaming forum is better than quietly vanishing from Temp after getting an idea totally thrashed due to a purely (not) coincidental naivety regarding the DSi. It gives the forum a chance to almost feel bad for themselves for the brutal beat down that occurs regularly, if it weren't for the fact that this forum doesn't care too much about anything beyond the realm of helping people understand when an idea is dreadfully flawed, and the ability for us all to keep on being the gamers, coders, and hackers we are...and for whatever random stuff happen at the "Edge of the Forum" (love visiting there sometimes, just the strangest things lie waiting to be discovered).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs