Jeomite

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just recently purchased a M3 Slim SD with PassKey 2. Of course the first thing I did was update the M3, and then install FlashMe.
wink.gif

The first 48 hours, the M3 played great. No problems booting up files at all.

Then yesterday, I turned on my NDS and it didn't boot at all. If I removed the M3, it would normally boot the typical NDS Screen (the default screen showing the clock and such). I tested it with actual NDS and GBA carts, and they all still play fine. But I plug the M3 adapter back into the NDS system, it would not boot at all. It does not even show the red message stating "This product is NOT sponspered by Nintendo...".
Then I tried booting directly into GBA Mode with the M3 plugged in. I turned on the NDS System while holding down the SELECT button. This brought me to default NDS Screen (with the clock and such). Then I chose "Start GBA game". At this point I get an error message stating that no card is inserted (no Secure Digital card inserted), even though there was actually one inside. I tried formatting the card (using the default FAT32) and it still didn't work. So I thought my SD card went bad (even though the same card still reads/writes file perfectly fine on my Windows XP PC). I tried another SD card, same problem. So I came to the conclusion my M3 is defective, unless anyone knows any other tricks.

BTW, I tried forcing FlashMe to boot using the trick of holding down B + A + SELECT + START, but I get a garbled, static screen...
ndsgarbled4gv.jpg

Jeomite

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the input guys.
I formatted the SD Card using FAT16 aka FAT file system; still no work.

I contacted the vendor (in this case, Divineo) and they will send me a replacement as soon as they recieve my defective product. The only thing that sucks is that I have to pay $5 to ship it back to them and wait 1-2 weeks for the replacement to arrive...
sleep.gif

Thanks again for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: wait...my gbatemp acc is almost 10 yrs old lmao