Homebrew Decrypt9WIP won't launch, blackscreen, then throws me back to Homebrew Launcher

EpicLPer

Nice unless you give me a reason to hate you ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
SOLVED! I'm just stupid lol. https://gbatemp.net/threads/decrypt...ack-to-homebrew-launcher.455781/#post-6979378

I'm running a New 3DS XL with A9LH/Luma with installed Homebrew Launcher CIA.
Since I've successfully hacked all of my 3DS's (2x O3DS, 2x N3DS) and saved the backup of 3 of them but not my main one (the above mentioned one) I figured to do one now too. However, a bit hard when Decrypt9WIP won't launch to backup the tickets...

Steps are as following: Turn on 3DS > Launch Homebrew Launcher app from Luma SysNAND > Launch Decrypt9WIP (latest release) > Red Bottom Screen > Blackscreen > Red Bottom Screen > Back to Homebrew Launcher...

I did a NAND backup with Hourglass9 so not much of an issue there but I figured that saving the tickets wouldn't be bad either, just in case something ever goes totally wrong.

Last edited by EpicLPer,

EpicLPer

Nice unless you give me a reason to hate you ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
firmlaunchhax/mch fails, lol, what are you expecting
use the d9 payload with the luma chainloader
Damn, that worked perfectly! Why didn't I think of this earlier...

Well, for newbies here in case someone needs it too: Download Decrypt9WIP ZIP > copy "Decrypt9WIP.bin" to luma/payloads > rename it to something like "down_Decrypt9WIP.bin" > hold down while booting your 3DS.

Thanks again, I feel kinda stupid now lol...

idlesiren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanted to thank you because you totally saved me the headache of this... a big ole duh with a capital D! Thanks so much!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it's not a scam the referrals are real and make them just as much money as most other referrals...