Homebrew Decrypt9, Emunand9, and OTP helper "No usable file found" a9lh

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter what i try, i can't restore my emunand.bin or nand.bin. I get the error "No usable file found" even though it acknowledges that there are a nad.bin and emunand.bin on my sd card. I bricked my emunand, and i have a restore from right before i installed a9lh, which was a few days ago. I accidentally restored my 2.1 bricked emunand when installing a9lh on another 3ds, since the wrong sd card was inserted (long story). I figured maybe it would have something to do with me unformatting and re-formatting my sd card, but then why can't i restore my nand? I'm so confused and i have no idea what is going on. Please dont tell me i have to format my emunand. I'm figuring that's all i can do now.

Reactions: Framedspider

Framedspider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also having an issue like this. "No usable file found" when trying to restore to emunand. Ended up taking the SD card out and putting it in a non a9lh n3ds just to use the gateway emunand formater. For some unknown reason the PC emunand tool won't recognize a emunand9 formatted emunand.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok now i'm really embarrassed. I was using the most up to date versions of Emunand9 and Decrypt9, so i assumed a month-old version of otp helper would be the same. I was wrong. RIP me. Please take this down.
I'm also having an issue like this. "No usable file found" when trying to restore to emunand. Ended up taking the SD card out and putting it in a non a9lh n3ds just to use the gateway emunand formater. For some unknown reason the PC emunand tool won't recognize a emunand9 formatted emunand.
Right!? OTP helper doesn't care as much so i use that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1