Decisions decisions...

TwoBladedKnight

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Geh... I'm kinda in a bit of a predicament here... I turned 18 2 weeks ago, on the 23rd... I've been talking among friends about moving out for a while and now that I've got a bit of cash I can find a place to rent and stuff... I've been talking about it among my friends and that's where the problem is. I've been approached by 3 of my friends about moving in with me when I move out...

My best friend, Jess, asked me about it the other day when I was hanging out with her, at first I thought she was joking when she asked about moving in with me but she's actually dead serious.

Another one of my friends, Jaden, asked about moving in with me a bit later. He's one of my best friends but he pisses me off after being with him for a while so I don't know how I'd be living with me.

There's a friend who likes me, Zoe, who asked about moving in with me a while ago. Her parents are forcing her to move out or they're going to send her to boarding school. The thing is that I don't like her in the way that she likes me.

Either way, whoever I decide to let live with me I'm going to be letting the others down, I don't really k now what to do here... They're all my friends and I don't want to hurt any of them...

anywho... that's my rant...

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a hard decision. I'd say either choose someone randomly, or find a way to choose someone. I'd say let them all move in with you, but that might be hectic or costly.

Didu50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say Pick someone who is Willing to Actually Pay the bills, and maybe even do there share of Housework, if any.

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Didu50 said:
I say Pick someone who is Willing to Actually Pay the bills, and maybe even do there share of Housework, if any.

this, its gonna be a huge economy loss if that person that you pick doesnt help in paying the bills and do housework, and nobody wants you kicked out of your new house >_>

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what you describe, Jess sounds like the best choice. Zoe appears to have the most NEED of a place to live though. Just be sure to set your boundaries with her if you let her move in. If Jaden pisses you off sometimes, it's best not to consider that person.

If you can manage a place on your own, that would be the BEST way to go. Having no room mates can be very nice since you won't have to work around their schedule or friends, nor will you have them "in your face" all the time.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
George Dawes said:
All of them. Get a four-bedroom place and split the rent/bills. Nothing better than a house/flat share with a few people. Sharing with just one person can get annoying, but you aren't stuck with just one person when there is a few of you.

This.

If they are all financially stable, no point not getting a bigger place.

Or get a 3 person place, and take the ladies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s