'Death Stranding' gets new trailer for its release on PC storefronts today

DS.JPG

Released late last year on the PS4, Hideo Kojima's first title since going independent, Death Stranding, releases today on PCs. A trailer was released for the occasion:

Published worldwide by 505 Games, the PC version of Death Stranding comes with PC-exclusive features. There's the Half-Life cross-over content previously announced and with the NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 technology, PC gamers can achieve 100+ FPS at 1440p or 60+ FPS at 4K on all NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPUs.

Death Stranding is now available on Steam and Epic Games Store with a base price of £54.99/59.99 EUR. Moreover, for a limited time, gamers will receive a PC Digital Download edition of the game with the purchase of an eligible GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 2080 SUPER, 2080, 2070 SUPER, 2070, 2060 SUPER or 2060 GPU-equipped graphics card, laptop or desktop.

Keep an eye out for our take on the PC version!

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Reactions: Mama Looigi

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Who cares about Kojima hehe all of his games are average to me.
The series MGS are pretty good back at time when Konami released ofc, otherwise he wouldn't get sooo much praise and attention when he got fired from Konami :)
Anyway, Kojima himself commented that ''lack sense of art'' to all Death stranding haters was absolutely real, neither I was hardly to believe that the 1st time i read the news.

Last edited by leon315,

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping to see some mods/cheats at some point that make the tedium more bearable. Then with a price drop down the road you could sign up mainly for the inane storytelling.

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
The series MGS are pretty good back at time when Konami released ofc, otherwise he wouldn't get sooo much praise and attention when he got fired from Konami :)
Anyway, Kojima himself commented that ''lack sense of art'' to all Death stranding haters was absolutely real, neither I was hardly to believe that the 1st time i read the news.

Konami was and still living thanks to yugioh not kojima hehe.

Kojima should not tell me how should I feel about something .... it is not a car that I need a license to drive hehe

Last edited by MohammedQ8,

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
The fact that you bothered to come here and comment shows how much you care, unless you have nothing else to do.
Yes I have nothing to do like every one here hehe and I just want to say my opinion about his games.

I didn’t say they are bad or I hate him and his games no ....... they are all average games.

Last edited by MohammedQ8,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2