Death Stranding Director's Cut heads to PC this Spring

adsdsadasdas.png

After initially launching as a PlayStation exclusive, Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding Director's Cut will be arriving on the PC platform. Publisher 505 Games will be porting the game to both Steam and the Epic Games Store, with a planned release frame of Spring 2022. This version of the game will utilize Xe Super Sampling technology from Intel, while the gameplay itself will see the addition of new items from the Director's Cut, including combat abilities, vehicles, areas, and more. Originally, Death Stranding was released as a PlayStation 4 exclusive in 2019, was ported to PC in 2020, and then the Director's Cut launched on PlayStation 5 last September.

KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS and 505 Games are absolutely delighted to announce that DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR’S CUT will launch simultaneously on both Steam and the Epic Games Store in Spring 2022.

Now coming to PC, DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR’S CUT is the definitive DEATH STRANDING experience and will, for the first time, incorporate Intel’s new Xe Super Sampling (XeSS) graphics technology for an enhanced experience for PC players. XeSS uses machine learning to enable players to explore the unique environment of DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR’S CUT in high graphical detail along with elevated performance.

We know our wonderfully passionate PC community have been asking for DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR’S CUT for quite some time now, so we’re thrilled to be able to confirm its existence today.

:arrow: Source

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
I was gonna buy it for ps5 not too long ago but decided to get FF7R Intergrade instead, I guess this is a blessing in disguise as the pc port of FF7R is not that great but from what i've heard the normal death stranding port was pretty good. definitely adding this to my wishlist!

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
son of a bitch I just bought this fucker on PS5 last damn week
Still a better option than EGS.

I've claimed just about every EGS free game, but the store feels barebones compared to Steam. No user reviews, no communities, and EGS launcher is kinda buggy for me (the library shows in black and white while the marketplace is in color... Wtf).

EGS launched three years ago and hasn't improved much since then.

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Still a better option than EGS.

I've claimed just about every EGS free game, but the store feels barebones compared to Steam. No user reviews, no communities, and EGS launcher is kinda buggy for me (the library shows in black and white while the marketplace is in color... Wtf).

EGS launched three years ago and hasn't improved much since then.
Steam was released like 20 years ago, and it was running like shit back then.

Reactions: Zense and eyeliner

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr