"Death Note" Anime Poll

For those of you who know the basic facts about the particular Anime: If YOU found the Death Noteboo

• Use it. I know what has to be done and I can handle it NOW.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it. It is too powerful to use without careful preparation.

• Pass to someone else. I'm not balanced enough to make good use.

• Destroy it. There are other ways to fight evil.

• Leave it there.I don't believe in this kind of mumbo jumbo.

• Total voters

Skyhunterjim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
So, basically, for those who don't know what "Death Note" is, it is a manga, which has been made into live-action films and an anime series.One of the two main characters, Light, finds the Notebook of a Death God.The notebook has the power to kill every person whose name the owner writes in there, if he brings that person's face to mind as well. Light, a brilliant but arrogant student, doesn't believe the instructions on the notebook at first, until he uses it once for fun on a criminal. Making sure it IS real, he uses that notebook to get rid of villains, secretly killing them off one by one. Some days later, the police contact L, a mysterious detective, to track down the killer "Kira", the name by which Light is now known to the public. Light/Kira does not know L's face nor does L know Kira's identity.

So, if you were in Light's position, what would you do if you came upon the Death Note?
You just read on the Notebook that it has these powers. You can't be sure it works.
For all you care, it can be a hoax. What would you do?

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Manga >>> Anime.

The manga had the best ending of any series I have ever read, so I wub it.
biggrin.gif

As fo me, I would destroy the note for good.

We all know what happens if you mess around with the note [Wink]

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd say destroy it, although with one of those Death-Gods watching I'm not sure that course of action would turn out in my favour...
unsure.gif

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
have these films been shown with subtitles? I.E. Is there a US/E release of them?

Cus, lets say, for instance, i was to find a torrent for these films??
Does it have a different name for the US/E?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is one of those idea that's so simple it's bound to be adapted for an american version. Anyways, from what I heard, the manga has a high point.... before crashing and burning right towards the end.

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
10 votes already and I can't believe I'm the first person who voted for "Use it"...
What the hell is wrong with you people? It's a friggin' Death Note. Although I do understand that some of you need a Nemesis to function. Not me though...

Skyhunterjim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I have seen neither film, but I'm looking forward to.
I'm surprised to see, that so far most would do, what I would...keep it, that is.
I was feeling a bit guilty about my choice, but now I feel much better
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

have these films been shown with subtitles? I.E. Is there a US/E release of them?

Cus, lets say, for instance, i was to find a torrent for these films??
Does it have a different name for the US/E?

There are actually torrents of the 1st film with subtitles, though I don't have it.
And, I agree, I too thought a remake would be possible, but again complete catastrophe.

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
This is one of those idea that's so simple it's bound to be adapted for an american version. Anyways, from what I heard, the manga has a high point.... before crashing and burning right towards the end.

so simple, but will ultimatly be screwd up
lol

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
It does, although it's more like an awesome high point, followed by a low, then a few up-and-down middly-ones. I'm still reading though so couldn't say about the "end".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: