podunk1269

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh we are just as bad, in fact an agruement over this almost got me expelled this semester.

Now I found this funny, and that makes me an asshole, masginist, blah blah, but if a woman says something like that it is laughed off. What almost got me expelled was an arguement over if the school allows bullshit classes in femnist theory (yes it is a bs class nothing but man bashing no theory taught), women studies and so forth, then I believe that we should have classes allowed in men's studies and chavnism. And my teacher (who sufferes from Vaginal Pychosis Syndrome, and is a racist cunt) threw me out of class and tried to get me expelled

podunk1269

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Joujoudoll said:
I think I just figured out why men are such assholes... This thread told me.

Cause women have no sence of humor?

no seriously it is all a joke cept that really did happen this semester. In all honesty, I am one of those too nice guys, I just have a dark, offenceive sence of humor. My wife gets pissed when she gets tea bagged or dutch ovened, but I laugh for days

oh and when I put plastic wrap on the toilet under the seat, she got me with that one first though

Joujoudoll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not mad or anything... I tend to joke around differently than most people. Most people don't realize I am joking and they think I am being serious.

I realize this world is one screwed up place and both men and women can be assholes and bitches... I hope I'm not a bitch though... I don't like being mean.
frown.gif

podunk1269

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I should be meaner lol

Oh and my gun pic.... A real fucking gun the most beautiful piece of weaponry ever crafted, a deadly work of art, the 1911A1 Commander redone by Kimber Firearms w/ custom Punisher grips

Kimber-Punisher02.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs