The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Just ask gizmo_girl or distorted.frequency or well, most of the other people who know me on here.
biggrin.gif
At any rate, people sometimes tell me I'm to nice. ;p

Though its just my nature, I tend to go out of my way to make others happy be it online or in real life. I can't stand it when my friends or people I care about are upset and such. I also go out of my way to help out my friends when they are in need of help, someone to talk to, ect. This goes for you distorted.frequency, gizmo_girl, JPH, Rayder and all my other friends on here.
smile.gif

I'm one of those rare guys who respect women as human beings and not as a sex object. Basically everyone is the same in my book, doesn't matter what they look like, their race, sex, religion and so on. I find it rather foolish to judge people on their appearance, as the old saying goes "Beauty is only skin deep", what I value in a person is their personality and their mind set. I simply can not fathom why someone could be racist, I can see people disliking certain people, not not an entire race or groups of people just based on stereotypes or because they are different.

At any rate, I treat people with the same amount of respect they show me. Also I don't make friends lightly, if I call someone a friend, it means that they earned my friendship and respect. I'm happily to say though, that I made some great friends here on GBATemp.

At any rate, I'm one of those "nice guys" and one of those hopeless romantics who actually believes in the meaning of love, not just the act of simply saying it because it suits the moment. Though the saying "Nice guys finish last", at least in my experience, is partly true.

The question is, why do a lot of women go for the "bad boys" or the rebels? That always puzzled me, that women would go after guys who don't really care for them, show no emotion towards them and hell, men that are abusive and still stay with them. Eh well, everyoe in this world has the right to live their life how they want. I just tend to over analyze things to much. ;p

Umm..well, enough of me rambling, kupo!

---------------------
So guys and girls, heres a good question, what do you look for in a partner? What do you find attractive and what turns you off?

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I know what you mean, kupo.

I really don't like seeing others angry or sad because it really really makes me unhappy. Especially when it's my fault...

Anyways, I agree on several subjects. For one thing, I've always tried to be friends with all kinds of people...even those I can only somewhat understand. Just as long as the person has a kind heart, I'm all for being friends.

I don't understand it either. Why do people like the "bad" guys better? Does it have something to do with their outfits? The fact that they're so unpredictable? Better hair? (Course, I like girls better so...whatever...)

You're an awesome friend, kupo and I'm surprised we agree on so many aspects!
biggrin.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Actually if the girls stopped playing games (of the messed up mind variety not video) and attention seeking left right and centre, and had some more darn self respect for themselves, the attitudes of the guys would soon be changed. Not that that excuses the piss-poor sexist attitudes of the majority of the males here, but the girls are just as bad.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Just ask gizmo_girl or distorted.frequency or well, most of the other people who know me on here.
biggrin.gif
At any rate, people sometimes tell me I'm to nice. ;p

Though its just my nature, I tend to go out of my way to make others happy be it online or in real life. I can't stand it when my friends or people I care about are upset and such. I also go out of my way to help out my friends when they are in need of help, someone to talk to, ect. This goes for you distorted.frequency, gizmo_girl, JPH, Rayder and all my other friends on here.
smile.gif

I'm one of those rare guys who respect women as human beings and not as a sex object. Basically everyone is the same in my book, doesn't matter what they look like, their race, sex, religion and so on. I find it rather foolish to judge people on their appearance, as the old saying goes "Beauty is only skin deep", what I value in a person is their personality and their mind set. I simply can not fathom why someone could be racist, I can see people disliking certain people, not not an entire race or groups of people just based on stereotypes or because they are different.

At any rate, I treat people with the same amount of respect they show me. Also I don't make friends lightly, if I call someone a friend, it means that they earned my friendship and respect. I'm happily to say though, that I made some great friends here on GBATemp.

At any rate, I'm one of those "nice guys" and one of those hopeless romantics who actually believes in the meaning of love, not just the act of simply saying it because it suits the moment. Though the saying "Nice guys finish last", at least in my experience, is partly true.

The question is, why do a lot of women go for the "bad boys" or the rebels? That always puzzled me, that women would go after guys who don't really care for them, show no emotion towards them and hell, men that are abusive and still stay with them. Eh well, everyoe in this world has the right to live their life how they want. I just tend to over analyze things to much. ;p

Umm..well, enough of me rambling, kupo!

---------------------
So guys and girls, heres a good question, what do you look for in a partner? What do you find attractive and what turns you off?
Moogles.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
Yeah you! I am talking to you!
lecture.gif

You have to realize that you gotta be less of a jerk to the girls around here. Talking crap about women and degrading women in general will only make them want to go away. We welcome people of all reproductive organs.
gbasp.gif
bow.gif

Spoken like a true gentleman. Remember geek boys just because they're on the forum it doesn't mean they want to touch it...ok?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I never acted as a jerk to some girl here based on gender..(I did banned gizmo_gal because she doesn't have penis
ph34r.gif
but that doesn't count)..
And my girlfriend always says I'm a perfect gentleman and that she wouldn't trade me for anything..I do look weird, but I ain't some tough guy..

I just don't think that girls can play games as good as boys..
*slowly backs away, than start to run manicly*

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
I never acted as a jerk to some girl here based on gender..(I did banned gizmo_gal because she doesn't have penis
ph34r.gif
but that doesn't count)..
And my girlfriend always says I'm a perfect gentleman and that she wouldn't trade me for anything..I do look weird, but I ain't some tough guy..

My girlfreind can pwn me in halo 3.
What went wrong?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
And mine beats crap out of me in New Super Mario Bros..(I collect few stars and then she comes after me jumps few times and always win)..
I was just "flaming" with that statement..

QUOTEWhat went wrong?
What do you mean, with what?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:

um, yeah right, i will just leave you to your delusional state of mind.

QUOTE(Westside @ May 23 2008, 03:27 AM) Yeah you! I am talking to you!
lecture.gif

You have to realize that you gotta be less of a jerk to the girls around here. Talking crap about women and degrading women in general will only make them want to go away. We welcome people of all reproductive organs.
gbasp.gif

i'm guessing most of them haven't seen a vagina in real life so they have to fantasize about it in a gba flashcart forum. ¬_¬

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water