matrix121391

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm deciding which one to buy from. I've heard nothing but good stuff about RHS, but when I asked them questions regarding their inventory, they were very rude to me. I asked them if they had any defective 3-in-1 expansions because I needed them for their shell and they replied saying they don't sell cases. So I asked to make sure if by cases they meant cartridge shell and they seemingly shot back with a rude, "That's what we said". I'm looking towards DealWoot because they seem to have a cheaper priced Cyclo with free shipping, but im dubious about their delivery time. Suggestions?

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dealwoot's free shipping is USPS First Class, so it's basically guaranteed to be at your door no more than 5 business days.

If you choose Priority Shipping, then you'll get it in 2 business days in most cases.

It's USPS so depending where you live, you could get it delivered faster.

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
matrix121391 said:
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
I know Realhotstuff is located in New Jersey. Where's Dealwoot located?
Los Angeles, California, close to where I live.
Then no question, you should buy from Dealwoot. =P

My CycloDS got ordered from Dealwoot on 8/6, it shipped 8/7 and it was in my mailbox by 8/8. =)

This was with free shipping, I live near LA also.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, this convinced me to go with Dealwoot, but now I see that they don't have any EZFlash 3-in-1s
frown.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
I made an account on RHS hoping that it was the best US based flashcart dealer site. Oh well

RHS is the best US based flashcart dealer imo. I've purchased all my supercards from him with no problems whatsoever. HIGHLY recommended
yaynds.gif

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah my post might have been misleading. They are kind of rude in terms of customer service but they are very professional and whatnot. EXTREMELY FAST SHIPPING!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: