Hacking Dealwoot changed to GameByGame; still provide good services?

Duplicated

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about ordering a CycloDS flashcart for my DS lite because they have free shipping service. Since the name's changed and I can barely find any comments about their reliability, I wonder if the company is as good as many people on this board had recommended?

Duplicated

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll give my comment about their service when I order one then. Just ordered Acekard 2 from DX b/c I'm currently broke.

Niteblood

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
there is absolutely no reason for a name change to cause a change in customer policy.
they have excellent shipping speed, and great prices.
cant say much bout support, kuz i never had to deal with them

Duplicated

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol Seems like I'm being stupid then. Just saw the event in homepage. That's the best testimony for their service.

Mod, please close this topic. Thank you.

Trigen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a Cyclo from them yesterday and got the order has been shipped email the same day... so that was fast... i'll see how the product is when i get it.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
They may actually be getting better. They've been lurking around the gbtemp forums and such, gathering more knowledge on what their consumers want, and I've been contacted by them. Their active participation in improving their website and getting to know consumers gives them my trust and faith.

Trigen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update, i ordered a CycloDS Evo from them on Monday, and i just received it today. Boots just fine haven't played anything on it yet, but their shipping speed seems nothing short of amazing.

By the way this was using their free shipping, the whole thing cost me $44.64 total.

dnds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t know if it is just a name change or a change in management but gamebygame.com came through for me.

I got two bad 3in1+ units from dealwoot.com in late December. I had been emailing them [dealwoot.com] back and forth about the problems until I got fed up with their useless canned responses and ordered replacements from another vendor.

Since it is now known that some early 3in1+ units were defective I emailed gamebygame.com recently and continued the conversation. To my surprise they agreed to take them back to test them and replace them if they were indeed defective. Three days later I received two new working units from them.

The whole time they emailed me updates letting me know what was going on. I had written dealwoot.com off for good in favor of realhotstuff.com but gamebygme.com is now on my good list.

dsjunkieman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude i was all about the DX for a while... great customer service, fast deliveries, and free shipping..from Hong Kong. i mean DAYUM!

unfortunately...my AK2I was ordered like 4 or 5 days ago and i checked tracking order and it hasnt even been received from vendor and packaged yet...
frown.gif

now i am totally checking out the site you went to....dammit...lonely dsi...so sad and devoid of gaming time....

cantarella

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to post here and tell you I had the same worries: sometimes companies change their names to avoid responsibility for duping their other customers. However, seeing the post on the forum when they announced their name change to gbatemp, in which many members here congratulated and thanked them for good service when previously dealwoot, caused me to order with them. I figured it would be easier to dispute with them than with another shady company because they offered paypal and were based in the United States. Plus, they offer free shipping (right now I believe) and a competitively low price for the cycloDS evo, so I bought from them.

Well I'm happy to say everything arrived at blazing fast speeds (about 4 days from CA to CT- across the country) and works!! I can't be happier and GamebyGame has earned a spot on my bookmarks and I would be happy to buy from them again.
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: