Hacking dealextreme?

drtofu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your experiances with their return if something is busted policy? Like I'd like to order from them but I dont want to get something dead and be forced to pay an arm and a leg shipping to get my thing replaced. In the end wasting tons of time.
thanks in advance

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I doubt you'll get a defective item, they have a really good service. I've received my 1gb Kingston MicroSD in less than a week in a perfect packaging. What exactly are you going to buy from them?

jon_jon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With so many other places offering the R4 at a reasonable price, you don't have to get it from dealextreme unless you want to save a few bucks. They are reputable though. They do ship from Asia so it'll take a little while to get your order shipped.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my friend returned 50 of them it took them 3 months to get him a replacement (he bought 300 of them), he sells them for about $50 at school without a micro sd card, but my other friend returned his defective M3 simply and he got a replacement in 4 weeks, they pay for return ups shipping if you live in the usa.

tipsy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm quite sure they have a great return policy and you can return within thirty days or something no matter what (e.g. if you decide you don't want it anymore), but I think you may have to pay for shipping fee back either way.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I doubt you'll get a defective item, they have a really good service. I've received my 1gb Kingston MicroSD in less than a week in a perfect packaging. What exactly are you going to buy from them?

Maybe an R4 since he's posting in the R4 section?
Good call
rofl2.gif

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
If you buy something from any Selling site, and you recieve it broken, they are obliged to give you a refund or replacement.

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
my friend returned 50 of them it took them 3 months to get him a replacement (he bought 300 of them), he sells them for about $50 at school without a micro sd card
Heh! I've been thinking about exactly the same thing, over here in Australia they're mainly overpriced... Problem is they're sold out...
frown.gif

I bought an English R4 from DealExtreme about a week ago, no problems at all! Arrived in about 10 days, but that's Australia... Recommended seller, though you should go for express if you can afford it!

drtofu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright thanks for the info well now it seems like wait for a bit to get the r4 sold out again..sigh.. or I might dish out a few bucks and order form a store in usa. My main issue about flashcards atm is price cause i quit my job for the summer. Dont want to start a huge wave of hate towards me but scone is looking kinda nice atm 37 bucks of dealexteme while r4 is like..40ish + min w/o shipping. Oh and yes I have heard of gameyeeah. But I think you need to pay shipping also and its based in china so i mind as well buy in the usa.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
my friend returned 50 of them it took them 3 months to get him a replacement (he bought 300 of them), he sells them for about $50 at school without a micro sd card, but my other friend returned his defective M3 simply and he got a replacement in 4 weeks, they pay for return ups shipping if you live in the usa.
Hey nice idea...
3 mounths is long time but its stíll 50 pieces...

MUBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright thanks for the info well now it seems like wait for a bit to get the r4 sold out again..sigh.. or I might dish out a few bucks and order form a store in usa. My main issue about flashcards atm is price cause i quit my job for the summer. Dont want to start a huge wave of hate towards me but scone is looking kinda nice atm 37 bucks of dealexteme while r4 is like..40ish + min w/o shipping. Oh and yes I have heard of gameyeeah. But I think you need to pay shipping also and its based in china so i mind as well buy in the usa.

SCone is more than R4. That R4 $46.90 includes R4 + 1GB Kingston (J) microSD. The SCone (~$37) is just the flashcard.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I buy really much at Dealextreme
I always receive good products good packaged
I only had one that the description wasnt correct and i got my cash back w/o needing to send it back
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: