Dealextreme Question

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Jhongerkong, Aug 12, 2007.

Aug 12, 2007

Dealextreme Question by Jhongerkong at 4:47 AM (1,143 Views / 0 Likes) 14 replies

1. Jhongerkong
    OP

Member Jhongerkong GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I just bought a couple of stuff (bluetooth dongle for hot wiimote on computer action) and I was wondering, is it true when everyone says their shipping is like 3 weeks?

2. kellyan95

Banned kellyan95 Banned

United States
    Between 1.5 and 2.5 weeks I would guess at (depending on where you are)

3. kingmathyou

Newcomer kingmathyou Member

United States
    I've ordered there twice and shipping took about two week for me. I live in New Jersey.
    The prices are dirt cheap with free shipping though, so as long as you're willing to wait a little longer than other sites it is definitely worth it.

4. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Around 2 to 4 weeks total. Might be earlier for stuff that is easily in stock (does not include R4s)

5. tipsy

Member tipsy GBAtemp Regular

China
    About a week.

I ordered an R4 from there about a month or two ago, and I was quite surprised when I saw the USPS note (because I wasn't home and the package requires signature) eight days after I ordered, since everyone complains about the long shipping time.

6. Renegade_R

Member Renegade_R Audio/Video Expert

Canada
    Shipping is approximately 2.5 weeks...it can't be helped as everything shipped from Hong Kong is like that.

7. Foie

Member Foie That one guy

United States
    I bought a Microsoft mouse pad from them, and it took exactly 10 days from when I first ordered it. Other times, it has taken 3 weeks. It really depends.

8. Shelleeson

Member Shelleeson GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    i placed an order 2 weeks on friday and on the saturday i got confirmation that may order was dispatched.
    i placed another order later on that same day (the friday) but it took 6 days to process but arrived this wednesday, fair enough.
    the original order i got a confirmation AGAIN yesterday to say it had just been dispatched.
    so basically they really suck. [​IMG]

9. FireEmblemGuy

Member FireEmblemGuy Finally hit 1000 posts

United States
    DealExtreme orders generally are around two weeks in shipping, but if youorder a popular product or near a holiday, your order might take a little longer. Don't let other peoples experiences- good or bad- influence you, though. DealExtreme is among the cheapest sites out there, plus the free shipping.

10. dice

Former Staff dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

United Kingdom
    I've odered a bluetooth dongle from DX and it came in 6 days, although it would obviously take longer since you're further away (depending on the direction delivery is shipped).

11. Lazycus

Member Lazycus Rotten

United States
    They were listed on Drudge report for selling cell phone blockers. So this will increase their traffic by huge amounts and put them higher on the the Federal radar as these are quite illegal here in the United States. Look for even longer delivery times as a result.

12. leetdude_007

Member leetdude_007 Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An

United States
    Your patience is rewarded with SAVINGS $$$!! I'm willing to wait, especially if I plan things out instead of buying on impulse. This is obviously not amazon prime, but you'll get your stuff eventually.

13. Jhongerkong
    OP

Member Jhongerkong GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Its good to hear all the replies. Unfortunately im a very impatiient person, but if I can wait another week for GS3, I can wait for this.

Btw, I live in Canada. Any canadians ever ordered from here?

14. chichi_whatah

Newcomer chichi_whatah Newbie

Canada
    Yeah, I got a supercard from them a few days ago.

I ordered it, and it sent me a confimation July 31st or so, then tracking said it was actually sent Aug 2. I got it august 10th.

Not bad, although originally I was going to get an R4, but there was some trouble, so I decided not to wait.

15. Louse76

Member Louse76 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    When were they listed?

I assume that was because I posted about them being for sale there on Fatwallet.

First I started the modchip craze over there, and now this [​IMG] .