Hacking DealExtreme Just Shipped However...

GX255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an RA#########HK number. Do I place just the numbers (#########) on their tracking site? I did that but it ain't showing =(.

vmkstar99

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GX255 said:
I got an RA#########HK number. Do I place just the numbers (#########) on their tracking site? I did that but it ain't showing =(.

I have the same problem.
When you go to the HK Post website it asks for some kind of number, but I can't seem to find out what number it means.

sfunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know about in the US but for Canada their tracking works just fine. First they inform you if the package is still in the Hong Kong system through the link given on your account page. After it leaves the country that link will then reflect that. Once it enters your country you follow the appropriate link from the drop down menu to your country's tracking system (mine is Canadapost). Then it's updated in pretty much real time.

MolotovC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can take up to 2 days from my experience before it gets into the hong kong post system from getting the tracking number from DX.

GX255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To promptly retrieve the record of your item, please key in your Enquiry Reference Number (if available), for example, 05000123A:

Where can i get the Enquiry number? lol

Spazmatik

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
From DX FAQ:

"Live tracking is only available after the carriers have a chance to initially scan the package. Between the time the item leaves DX and the time it is scanned, tracking numbers may not show any results. For Express packages (sent via EMS/UPS), the delay is about 24 to 48 hours. For Airmail and Registered Airmail packages, it takes 3 to 5 working days for postal tracking to show online."

GX255, if it asks for your Enquiry Reference Number, I'm pretty sure your package hasn't been scanned yet. Once it's been scanned, (and assuming you've clicked on the tracking number fom DX), you won't need to be inputting any numbers, the status of your package should immediately show up.

From my experience anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse