DealExtreme Just Shipped However...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by GX255, Jul 16, 2008.

Jul 16, 2008
  1. GX255
    OP

Newcomer GX255 Advanced Member

United States
    I got an RA#########HK number. Do I place just the numbers (#########) on their tracking site? I did that but it ain't showing =(.

2. vmkstar99

Newcomer vmkstar99 Member

United States
    I have the same problem.
    When you go to the HK Post website it asks for some kind of number, but I can't seem to find out what number it means.

3. Dermy

Member Dermy GBAtemp Fan

United States
  4. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    Trust me when I say that DealExtreme's tracking blows chunks.

5. sfunk

Member sfunk GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I don't know about in the US but for Canada their tracking works just fine. First they inform you if the package is still in the Hong Kong system through the link given on your account page. After it leaves the country that link will then reflect that. Once it enters your country you follow the appropriate link from the drop down menu to your country's tracking system (mine is Canadapost). Then it's updated in pretty much real time.

6. MolotovC

Newcomer MolotovC Member

United States
    It can take up to 2 days from my experience before it gets into the hong kong post system from getting the tracking number from DX.

7. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    2 to 3 days before it enters the US postal system and becomes trackable.

8. GX255
    OP

Newcomer GX255 Advanced Member

United States
    To promptly retrieve the record of your item, please key in your Enquiry Reference Number (if available), for example, 05000123A:

Where can i get the Enquiry number? lol

9. Spazmatik

Newcomer Spazmatik Newbie

New Zealand
    From DX FAQ:

"Live tracking is only available after the carriers have a chance to initially scan the package. Between the time the item leaves DX and the time it is scanned, tracking numbers may not show any results. For Express packages (sent via EMS/UPS), the delay is about 24 to 48 hours. For Airmail and Registered Airmail packages, it takes 3 to 5 working days for postal tracking to show online."

GX255, if it asks for your Enquiry Reference Number, I'm pretty sure your package hasn't been scanned yet. Once it's been scanned, (and assuming you've clicked on the tracking number fom DX), you won't need to be inputting any numbers, the status of your package should immediately show up.

From my experience anyway.