Country
Mexico

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought from their wholesale site, volumerate, and had enjoyed the service. Although you should do your business through DealExtreme site still.

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got my 2 R4's, my M3DS Real, my N-Card, a triwing screwdriver, some wrist straps for my NDS's, an NDSL crystal case, and a replacement NDS phat shell from them. Needless to say, I trust them.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
They aren't "very slow" with all their items.

some items ship much faster than others, usually the ones "in stock"

the ones that they have to order in, that can be an ordeal, and sometimes they aren't successful. In that case they refund your money, but it can be annoying.

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bought a bunch of microSD cards for me and my friends and skins for our DSs, free shipping worldwide and I had a fast delivery, get things at home about 2 weeks later =)

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Every 2 weeks or so we have a GBATemp member asking whether DealExtreme is good. All I can say is that, if you can put up with the turtle slow shipping, then you just found a fun and addictive place to shop.

I check DX everyday for new stuff. And I love their LED flashlights. So powerful and so cheap.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They're great. If you pool orders with your friends then you can get express shipping
biggrin.gif

What are "pool orders"?

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're great. If you pool orders with your friends then you can get express shipping
biggrin.gif

What are "pool orders"?
It's a phrase commonly used in English meaning that friends with common interests combine their money to buy something expensive. In this case it's just a big order to get free express shipping. Since everyone is ordering something, it's a good idea if we give our orders to one person and all of our items arrive in one shipment.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Like carpooling. I've done it once, also DX is pretty good from what I've heard. You've never seen all the questions about DX in the DS forums?

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Well, they're cheap. But slooow. I've waited three weeks now and the local post office contacted me and told me I need to pay customs, before I can receive the package ...
frown.gif

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't order things if you want then by a deadline. Personally, I order things I think will be cool, then forget about them. Then, when they arrive (weeks later) I have a nice surprise. Sometimes I can't actually remember ordering the stuff...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."