Hardware DealExtreme GBA Clone Problem :c

Yadomi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't charge my GBA. When i use its USB i get "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" error :c Please help me. This problem started after Kapersky -my antivirus program- delete something. I think i need driver can you help me ?

Attachments

• HNI_0077.JPG
    HNI_0077.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 534

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's USB, can't you just charge it with a wall plug?
I believe those particular clones had a built-in rewriteable flash memory for adding your own games, unless I'm thinking of a different system.

As for the issue at hand: can you find logs of what Kaspersky deleted/removed? If so it'd probably make it a lot easier to diagnose. Sounds like a driver issue - if you can find it in the Device Manager, maybe try updating, rolling back, or even uninstalling and reinstalling the driver. Could also be a USB cable issue, but generally that just causes Device Not Recognized errors.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thes ehave built in battery? ohh looks nice XD and about games in memory?

Also evitate to plugs stuff con usb that are not wall plugs/adapters, sometimes them can burn out your pc/wii/anything with a motherboard :v

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know some people who removed the charging port to put a mini usb port on it. It's a better connection then the included cable with that dx gba machine.
And maybe you should look for an iso that you can reflash on your gba.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended