one lazy schmo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Does anyone have any discount coupon codes for DealExtreme? I'm a bit of a cheapskate, so I'm just wonderin' ...
wink.gif

P.S.: Does anybody know how long the free shipping takes to Europe?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I placed my order (RC micro helicopter
happy.gif
) on November the 19th, and it arrived today. Well, truth be told, there were some difficulties with my order, they didn't have European 220V power adapters, so they had to wait for an European adapter (or so they said... in the end it arrived with a 110V adapter...
rolleyes.gif
). According to them, that took up over two weeks. It shipped from Hong Kong at December 14th. Then there was the awkwardly placed Christmas this year...

You know, I don't think this post is of any help
shy.gif

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It takes up to three weeks and for me it usually takes exactly that amount of time. They rarely have coupon codes for dealextreme so I'm fairly sure there isn't an active coupon code that you could use right now.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I got tired of waiting for answers and just placed my order. Anyways, thanks for your answers anyways.
smile.gif

veho: It is certainly helpful - should give me a certain idea about a ... umm ... worst case scenario, or so I hope. Mainly, I'm interested in the actual shipping time (in your case it seems to be exactly two weeks, which sounds fine). I'm only a bit concerned because I've ordered quite a lot of cheap crap (my brother insisted he wanted 100 mini-dices?!) and chose the free shipping (as I said, I'm a cheapskate
biggrin.gif
).

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only coupon I know of is BULKRATE.

I doubt there would be any decent working coupons just for buying general stuff not in bulk. The ones (except BULKRATE) on retailmenot are spam ones or joke ones. You could tell by "DXLOL1".

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So, um, remember when I said my order came with the wrong power adapter? So, I go out today, buy a 220-110 V transformer, I'm all like "oh what the hell, even with the extra cost it's still dirt cheap", come home, do some cleaning up, and in the package wrapping that the thing came in... a letter.

"...To keep you from waiting any longer, in this shipment we have included the items we currently have, and the rest of your order will be shipped as soon as items become available."

So I'm getting the 220V adapter after all. Along with the 110V adapter that already came with the helicopter. At no additional cost.

Yay, Dealextreme
happy.gif

Note to self... in the future, check package wrapping for any notes before spending $15 on transformers... Oh, who am I kidding? I wouldn't have been able to wait for the right adapter, I would have bought the transformer anyway....
happy.gif

MaHe

one lazy schmo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Haha. But beware, I ordered a DS Lite from Hong Kong once (not this specific store) and received the UK power adapter ...
smile.gif

Anyways, my order is now 'Packaged' and I hope that's a good thing.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.