DealExtreme boycott!

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I am an American Comsumer which means I buy dumb shit at a whim and am rarely fiscally responsible.

I have spent like 200$ here since I found the site a few years back and that includes the 30$ I have just spent.

Am I the only dumbass that buys dumb shit from DX?

PayPal Shopping Cart Contents
Item Name: Traditional Drama Mask Bottle Opener
Item Number: 7611
Quantity: 1
Total: $2.47 USD

Item Name: Charming Necklace Watch (Superman)
Item Number: 14705
Total: $3.58 USD

Item Name: Stainless Steel 11-in-1 Multi-Functional Tool Card (2-Pack)
Item Number: 12590
Total: $2.98 USD

Item Name: Hot and Sexy Girl Bottle Opener Metal Keychains (12-Pack)
Item Number: 12329
Total: $6.24 USD

Item Name: Registered Air Mail ##
Item Number: 0
Total: $0.01 USD

Item Name: 5-Point Retractable Blades Stainless Steel Ninja's Shuriken Throwing Star with Pouch
Item Number: 19358
Total: $4.48 USD

Item Name: Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (13cm Full-Length)
Item Number: 19204
Total: $6.50 USD

Item Name: Leather Belt Holder for Lighters (Black)
Item Number: 4350
Total: $3.50 USD

Cart Subtotal: $29.76 USD
Sales Tax:
Cart Total: $29.76 USD

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I keep meaning to order a throwing star from there myself.
smileipb2.png

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
I ordered a cell phone jammer to brighten up boring bus journeys and stuff. But its been in the packing stage for over two weeks now!
mad.gif
haha p1ngy i know your pain. i came home from college and ordered a AK2 and had it shipped to my house cause i was going to be there for month. im talking like dec 13 to Jan 4. so 2 days before i have to come back to college, the order goes into shipping. Eff. so i had to leave a box at my house (addressed and everything) with my parents so i could have them just ship it out to me when it got there. i didnt get it till jan 17th.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TTDSman18 said:
I ordered the crap and its still waitin on supplier.... step 1/4

ordered it 1 week ago today

Send them a message through their help section and demand how long is it going to take as you have spent loads there in the past!

They did that to me with some flashcards and some other stuff they sorted it out the same day they responded to the message! ... (note although they do say up to 48hrs for a response!) ... it was about 1 day to get back to me due to time zones probably but they did sort my order faster!
smile.gif

and yeah you kinda get sucked into buying stuff there .. I once spent about £150 (about $217) in one purchase on loads of random stuff along with some mem cards and computer parts and spent loads without even trying
rolleyes.gif
lol!

remember if Your buying a lot of the same thing (like mem cards etc) remember to hit the BULK BUY button this can cut a large chunk of the price of your order
wink.gif

another tip is if you find you have a load of stuff saved in your basket from impulse buys ...then leave it there for a few hours and go back and look at what you picked out and see if you REALLY need it all!

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
TTDSman18 said:
I ordered the crap and its still waitin on supplier.... step 1/4

ordered it 1 week ago today

Send them a message through their help section and demand how long is it going to take as you have spent loads there in the past!

They did that to me with some flashcards and some other stuff they sorted it out the same day they responded to the message! ... (note although they do say up to 48hrs for a response!) ... it was about 1 day to get back to me due to time zones probably but they did sort my order faster!
smile.gif

and yeah you kinda get sucked into buying stuff there .. I once spent about £150 (about $217) in one purchase on loads of random stuff along with some mem cards and computer parts and spent loads without even trying
rolleyes.gif
lol!

remember if Your buying a lot of the same thing (like mem cards etc) remember to hit the BULK BUY button this can cut a large chunk of the price of your order
wink.gif

another tip is if you find you have a load of stuff saved in your basket from impulse buys ...then leave it there for a few hours and go back and look at what you picked out and see if you REALLY need it all!
Right...I was told it was all shipping out the 20th... so we Shall See. I wanted to cancel my order but was told i cant until stage 2 and wont get my cash back for 10 days

First time I have had troubles with them. always been super fast.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TTDSman18 said:
Right...I was told it was all shipping out the 20th... so we Shall See. I wanted to cancel my order but was told i cant until stage 2 and wont get my cash back for 10 days

First time I have had troubles with them. always been super fast.

Yeah they are they are! .... no doubt just snowed under with ordered for ILLEGAL WEAPONS no doubt
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM