Dealextreme and sending packages

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by azotyp, Jan 23, 2008.

Jan 23, 2008
  1. azotyp
    OP

Member azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Poland
    A friend of mine bought ez flash expansion pack from dealextreme, and waited 2 weeks, and they eaven not send him a package, he cancelled order now, but thing that bothers me is that they didnt told nobody that this item is out of stock
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2967

they send him an email

"Apologize for inconveniences we caused to you. But the item SKU 2967 is out of stock now and we are not sure when our supplier will let us get it in stock."

Now Im worrying, because i bought one too, and payed for this, but I dont want to wait weeks or month untill it will be in stock.
    What to do , cancell my order (I payed with paypal), or wait ?
    What will happen to money that I payed them with paypal, if I will cancell my order ?

[​IMG] Quuueeennddaaaaaaannnnnn!!!!!!!!

2. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    If you cancel, they will refund your money back to the paypal account.

It' probably a better choice than waiting indefinitely for it.

3. MaHe

Member MaHe one lazy schmo

Slovenia
    DealExtreme has a strange way of dealing with the packages and often forgets to update the stock statuses ... I've bought a bunch of small items (total value $10, except for a Kingston microSD I've ordered a month ago and was out of stock, but they forgot to tell) ...

Yeah, so now I've got 7 packages on my way and I've placed two orders ... sigh. But, hey, as long as it's cheap and the shipping is free ... [​IMG]

4. azotyp
    OP

Member azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Poland
    I would wait for them that's good for me but when I asked them about that they emailed me

"Sorry that we can't make sure when we will get the items."

If eaven they dont know when will it be, so who the hell should know ?
    Thanks for answering, guys, I think I'll cancel my order, and order in http://www.bamboogaming.com/ a friend of mine ordered and they sent package the same day that he ordered it.