Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States

im reluctant to buy one from em
i kinda think they're fake...i mean what's that little black thing suppose to be (a camera?).
unsure.gif

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Well I wouldn't bother buying one from there. They're about $128 at a store, and you don't have to wait. Plus you know that you're getting quality hardware.

I'm kinda interested in the 120GB Xbox 360 HDD

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After pointing that out, it reminded me of a DSi. But more like a random black blob...

@ War ~ Yea, You know that are new. But I was just wondering, I only pointed this out because I remember reading something about stolen DS Lites or somethin...

@ Awdof ~ 120GB Xbox 360 HDD... If I buy one of these... And then I buy a X-Box 360 Arcade, wouldn't that just make my X-Box 360 a pro? Unless they have special differences... As from what I know, it's just the HDD that makes the difference... Aside from the colour of the X-Box.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah basically the only difference between the consoles is the HDDs. Plus a few freebies comes with the Pro/Elite, like 3 Months Xbox Live, headset, and component cables.

Edit: I just bought an HDMI cable, and it looks real nice

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
oh. people can get used ones for much cheaper though
ohmy.gif

For people in the states its a shitty deal, but some locations it costs like 200$ if not more for a new DS

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
The thing that surprises me most is that the info on the back isn't a sticker (like nearly all fakes, and fake cases, have...) So maybe they are real. Was the AUD still high as it was 6 months ago: this would definately be worth it as they sell for around 180AUD in Australia..

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're fake most likely. Fake DSs don't look much different from their real counterparts. They even function pretty much the same.

This is a pretty good deal for anyone where DS systems are really expensive. (~180 USD in Russia, for example)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres lot of stuff about fake DS's now in the news
I wouldnt be surprised if they were fake knowing DX's "history" with this sort of thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended