Hacking Deal Extreme has failed me.

Bently

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had heard from everyone on this forum and somewhere else that the site "Deal Extreme" was a good and reliable
place to get your DS/PSP/Gadgets/etc. So i decided to buy a DS Lite replacement case from DX (Ordered on 27/09/09 - September 27, 2009).
I was constantly checking on the status every 2 days, but it was still at the processing step. After a few weeks (October 18,2009) I sent
a ticket on the support section and it finally changed to "Shipped" status. It has been almost 2 weeks and the package still hasnt
arrived yet and my DS Lite's plastic hinge area broke on the right side so im in desperate need of replacing it.

This was my first order at DX and they dissapoint me D:
Hopefully they havent disapointed you guys here at the forums lately :/.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Deal Extreme is awesome.

The only drawback is slow ass shipping times. The prices are nice, yes?

Let me tell you, once I ordered an AceKard 2i from them, and it took almost two months at "shipping" status. When you order from Deal Extreme, wait for a really.. really. long wait.

I guess you get what you pay for.

Bently

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
D: , i am very impatient lmao
tongue.gif
and my parents (mom mostly) thinks DX is
a scamming site >.> yet i constantly tell her its not. Anyways i wish they sold
replacement shells near my city or province .-.

r3lay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've ordered loads off dx and the max for delivery(when shipped) is 2 weeks, just hangon in there.
smile.gif

gibberish

Trophies
XP
Country
i waited over a month for my m3izero to arrive, but it arrived.
ive used dx for a couple of years, had a couple of problems with defective items but they have always sorted me out eventually. just be patient, they are slow but they always come through in the end.

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
you need patience. right now my package containing a 8gb memstick and video cables is lost. and they just keep extending the period of time they need to track it.. :\ kinda getting sick of it but yeah i hope it arrives soon..

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
nico445 said:
you need patience. right now my package containing a 8gb memstick and video cables is lost. and they just keep extending the period of time they need to track it.. :\ kinda getting sick of it but yeah i hope it arrives soon..
Ouch, lost? That's painful...

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been ordering from DealExtreme for years. Sometimes they're pretty fast (I've had packages that arrives in a week or so), sometimes it takes 2 months. That rarely happens, but I'm prepared for the wait.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YOU have failed Deal Extreme
smileipb2.png

I also finally ordered for the firs time ever like last week, i was able to set up my post box in the university, so i can finally have stuff easily shipped to me. I wonder how long it will take. I think i needs about 3 more weeks or so
tongue.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Don't worry, you'll get it.....once it's shipped, you have to wait for two to four weeks to get the pack..

They are slow but they are reliable, bought couple of times from them, never had any problems, my friend bought Perfect M3 Real batch, and received only slot 2 Expansion, wrote to them, and they sent the slot 1 cart the next day..
Never heard of anyone that didn't get what they bought....it only took a while to get to them
wink.gif

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
well yeah except this one times it goes wrong i already have 15 orders that arrived. after shipping it usally arives here in 4/12 days for every product that was Doa i got a new one.

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I ordered a lot of stuffs on DX and i always get what i paid for...
I'm in France and it usually takes 2 or 3 weeks since the "shipped" status.
I guess it's a good shipping time since you don't pay any charges for it.
Just wait and see... You'll get what you paid for!

NextStep

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pretty much what everyone says.

actually getting the item can take time, fastest was 2 weeks for me, longest 6 or 7 weeks. but i've heard some people get it in 2 months. and if there is a defect or error, expect even more downtime.

good thing that never happened to me out of my 10+ orders.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have ordered a acekard from them its real and came in great condtion not broken in the box or anything but ships terrebly slow and i also didnt like that it came in like paper with bubble wrap but not a box which i didnt like

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sorry but are you kidding us my friend! DX is SUPERB site. Ok you have to wait for sure 2 weeks to get what your ordered. But i have made more than 10 orders from this site all came safe and sound with nice and secure packaging. I don't want to speak about the factor prices, anyone around here knows that they are the best. Also the range of products is extreeemly huge. I stopped using ebay for electronic stuff as soon as i found DX. (I'm really happy customer, not I)

Bently

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KamuiX said:
Sorry but are you kidding us my friend! DX is SUPERB site. Ok you have to wait for sure 2 weeks to get what your ordered. But i have made more than 10 orders from this site all came safe and sound with nice and secure packaging. I don't want to speak about the factor prices, anyone around here knows that they are the best. Also the range of products is extreeemly huge. I stopped using ebay for electronic stuff as soon as i found DX. (I'm really happy customer, not I)

Lol i ordered it a month ago!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes