Hacking DeadSkullzJr's NDS(i) Cheat Databases

Krash90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m really hoping someone can help with either writing a code or pointing me to where I can do it myself, for Digimon World Dawn. There are currently 2 equipment codes that I’m aware of and they suck. They give you 1 of everything(including useless items) but you can only get about half of the items in game because you can only carry a limited amount that is less than the total number in game.

I’m looking to write a code to give specific equipment.

lued123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone recently developed a code for Fossil Fighters Champions that allows the player to warp into a never-released DLC digsite. Is there any chance that code could be added to the database? There are six bones that are only available in there (more if you don't have access to the first game and a second console) and it's been nagging at me for almost 12 years that it's impossible to get them. The youtube video below has versions of the code for console and a few emulators. I assumed the console code would be the one I'd want for my Twilight Menu ++ n3ds setup, but I wasn't able to make it work even though the codes you already have in there work perfectly, so I could very well be wrong.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone recently developed a code for Fossil Fighters Champions that allows the player to warp into a never-released DLC digsite. Is there any chance that code could be added to the database? There are six bones that are only available in there (more if you don't have access to the first game and a second console) and it's been nagging at me for almost 12 years that it's impossible to get them. The youtube video below has versions of the code for console and a few emulators. I assumed the console code would be the one I'd want for my Twilight Menu ++ n3ds setup, but I wasn't able to make it work even though the codes you already have in there work perfectly, so I could very well be wrong.
These codes existed already, all this person did was tweak them based on this. I'll look into adding them into the databases eventually.

Abrahamtheman852

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah this, I added this recently to the work in progress update already lol.
For some reason, it still doesn't work.
Apart from the patch version, I have more info if needed.
Tomodachi Collection v1.1 ROM is required for the patch to work
MD5 Hash is 7ab6acd97168f6d70e953a9c8057337c
Patch is 0.80
And here is the patch:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/unfinished-tomodachi-collection-english-translation-patch.357438/
Also here's the message that pos up when I try to use the database CRC 8D5AF07F not found in the database

Hope this helps, because if it doesn't, then I'm out of options for cheating on Tomodachi collection. If you need more I can try to find whatever you need

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, it still doesn't work.
Apart from the patch version, I have more info if needed.
Tomodachi Collection v1.1 ROM is required for the patch to work
MD5 Hash is 7ab6acd97168f6d70e953a9c8057337c
Patch is 0.80
And here is the patch:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/unfinished-tomodachi-collection-english-translation-patch.357438/
Also here's the message that pos up when I try to use the database CRC 8D5AF07F not found in the database

Hope this helps, because if it doesn't, then I'm out of options for cheating on Tomodachi collection. If you need more I can try to find whatever you need
When I said what I said, I meant I added it to my work in progress version of the databases.

gbatempfan1

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this will help anybody or even if this is the place to put this, but I just played through Chrono Trigger on DeSume and had some codes to share that aren't in the database.

Code:
; DeSmuME cheats file. VERSION 2.000
Name=CHRONO_T
Serial=NTR-YQUE-USA

; cheats list
DS 0 120FD7D000004006 ;Arena Prize
DS 0 021C021000000016 ;Instant Win Leane Square Mimic Game
DS 0 021C021800000000 ;Death Mountain Wind

I also converted it to AR format using a random online program but it is untested and I wonder if it really worked

Code:
; DeSmuME cheats file. VERSION 2.000
Name=CHRONO_T
Serial=NTR-YQUE-USA

; cheats list
AR 0 220FD7D0 00004006 ;Arena Prize
AR 0 221C0210 00000016 ;Instant Win Leane Square Mimic Game
AR 0 221C0218 00000000 ;Death Mountain Wind

Last edited by gbatempfan1,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I am using the latest cheat file from here (usercheat.dat), and am having a little trouble with Dragon Quest 6 US version. I am playing the game on my R4 card on my N3DS. The AP bypass code doesn't let game boot, and I have also noticed that the No Random Encounters code doesn't seem to work either. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Skeet1983,

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I am using the latest cheat file from here (usercheat.dat), and am having a little trouble with Dragon Quest 6 US version. I am playing the game on my R4 card on my N3DS. The AP bypass code doesn't let game boot, and I have also noticed that the No Random Encounters code doesn't seem to work either. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Generally AP cheats aren't needed on flash devices unless you utilize a very old one using a very old kernel. As for the no random encounter cheats, you'll need to provide more details as I can't just go by it not working, what I can say however is double check the cheat descriptions to make sure it's not requiring buttons you may be missing to press.

Reactions: andreiarturo
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol