1. lpoolm

OP lpoolm GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    So I got a faulty switch which will not turn on.
    Chargers but only on the trickle charge (watched a few tronicsfix videos), would not connect to laptop to enter rcm.
    Checked the usual chips and capacitors and there is no shorts.
    Was at a loss until I disconnected the nand chip, plugged back in and it booted to the nintendo screen then turned off?
    After this was able to connected to computer to make a nand backup.
    Just out of interest decided to connect my sxos dongle to see what it did and it came up with a missing boot.dat image so decided would try giving atmosphere a go.
    Installed all the files and can now boot up to the hekate v5.0.2 home screen but when I go to launch and press cfw (sysnand) or (emummc) it boots atmosphere screen then goes back to the hekate home menu.
    I am at a loss now on if I can give anything else a go or if I am stuck in a constant boot loop.
    Fuse count is 9 if this helps in anyway.
    ANy tips or pointers would be great.
    Thanks

2. lpoolm

OP lpoolm GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    *Just an update I have noticed when the atmosphere screen comes on it flashes a red error message for half a second, it says:
    "pk92 decryption failed!"

Ive read a few threads which hint towards an error due to firmware not matching the fuse count.
    Is there a way to boot into choidujour from the hekate home screen?
    Thanks

3. lpoolm

OP lpoolm GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I know this is an old thread but now I am on lock down digging out old broken items and looking to give this a go again.
    Any ideas or input please?
    I need something to pass the time!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - slightly, switch, advice